internets in your minecraft?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
i know some people got cookie clicker in minecraft so i was wondering if using computer craft i could get websites like Facebook, ocn, and YouTube?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
there's this thing you see, it's called windowed mode.

When playing MC, I almost always have a youtube video open at the same time with my MC window moved to the bottom of the screen so I can keep an eye on both :D

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
there's this thing you see, it's called windowed mode.

When playing MC, I almost always have a youtube video open at the same time with my MC window moved to the bottom of the screen so I can keep an eye on both :D

Windowed mode???? multiple monitors work better. MC on one, youtube on another, wiki's on the third

Reactions: ThomazM

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
well since everyone is going to act like and idiot till i say, trying to make a tv room but need a video to bring it all together.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...displays-browse-on-the-internet-in-minecraft/

Main drawback is the browser the mod runs on only works with 32 bit Java, but I read that a good while back that may no longer be true.
This is probably due to most browsers only being on a 32 bit architecture when the mod was first made, now even IE runs on 64 bit.

I mean internet in Minecraft isn't a new thing, Open Blocks has an item that lets you stream internet radio through your game internet should just be a step up from that.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm so no ones knows of a way to do it with mods in monster.
Well... I provided a link to a mod. You can investigate it, but if you are playing SMP then forget about it.

And as Monster doesn't have a mod like the one I linked above installed, I will assume there is no way to achieve what you want without customizing.