Interactions start up fail

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Jul 29, 2019
This pack starts flawlessly on my computer. I tried to install it on my daughters and i keep getting a crash during mod initialization phase 1. I reinstalled java, updated drivers, deleted and replaced the individual content tweaker mod same version but it still doesnt work. Can someone help me out as she really wants to play on my server. Thanks for your help.

FYI i have 6gb of ram dedicated and she is on a brand new computer. she has downloaded FTB academy and it starts up and a couple packs from twitch as well. This is the only one i'm having difficulty with so far.
1599182733319.png

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Can you try and re-install the pack (make sure the files and folders are deleted on disk as well), and then try again.

If it still fails, can you share the new log using https://paste.feed-the-beast.com and give the link here.

Jul 29, 2019
i deleted the folder and re-installed. i took a quick print screen at the moment before the crash. i will post the log in one second.

also side note her computer has 8gb of ram total. my brother was thinking her pc doesnt have enough ram to launch but i'm not sure about that statement he was just guessing.
1599231371572.png

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
also side note her computer has 8gb of ram total. my brother was thinking her pc doesnt have enough ram to launch but i'm not sure about that statement he was just guessing.

That should be fine, just don't allocate more than 4-6gb - leaving some for the os and other software on the machine.

About the issue, is there any 3rd party antivirus software on that machine?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Kind of looks like something is corrupted during install/download or during load.

Are you sure there's nothing left that might interfere?

Can you try and delete the config and mods folders, and then copy the ones from your machine?

Jul 29, 2019
well i copied my directory over and it launched. not sure why after multiple delete and downloads it didnt fix it but thanks for trouble shooting for me. she is super excited to play... now she will die many times in this mod pack haha :)