Request Interactions - Centrifuge

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Need a little help here. I am having a hard time sustaining power to the FTB Interactions Centrifuge. I get 2 items processed and then the internal buffer is empty and the machine locks up.

I have (7) high pressure steam boilers pumping steam into (2) LV steam turbines using large bronze pipes. The electricity is being carried from the 2 turbines into the centrifuge using 8x tin cables.

The internal buffers of the steam boilers are emptying out, the large bronze pipe internal buffers are all full, the steam turbine internal buffers are all full, but the centrifuge uses the electricity too fast. Does that mean I need to generate more electricity or is there another solution?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
Cable loss? Sounds a lot like the machine recipe cost in EU/t is exceeding what is left in the LV amp from the turbine after deducting for distance loss along the cable, causing the centrifuge to burn rapidly through its paltry energy buffer and stall out. That's my guess anyways!

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Good thought. I added 2 more steam turbines (4 total) and move them 1 block away from the centrifuge (only 1 8x tin wire apart). Viola! Thanks!

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame