Whitelist Server Insurrection | Monster 1.1.2 |Whitelist | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name? DeadPillz
2. How old are you? 19
3. Where do you live? England
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Never
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? TE3/Thaumcraft
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Magic Biome! It's so pretty!

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Wow thanks for the fast reply, was expecting to wait till tomorrow! I got a long night ahead of me and I would of been bored :p

GeekWithDice

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name? GeekWithDice
2. How old are you? 38
3. Where do you live? eastern US
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? TE and Tinkers. Starting to really like Ender IO
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Depends on what I have in mind to build. I do like the look of the Magic Forest and Mystic Grove

Mckma

Jul 29, 2019
I am interested in your desire for a relatively small but seemingly chill server with limited restrictions.

1. In game name? Mckma
2. How old are you? 24
3. Where do you live? CA USA
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope, I get what it looks like to be a dick and don't do things like that.
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? AE followed closely by Ars Magica
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Hmm, tough call, but I like pretty much all of the mountainous ones. The canyon is really neat too.

As I said, I am interested in yours because of the size and I sense something more laid back. Server down time doesn't bother me too much. All that said, because my desire is for a more relaxed community where people aren't jerks because they kind of know each other, I understand that you might not approve everyone and that I may not be a good fit. So I am not going to be all bent out of shape if this doesn't go through. Cheers :)

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name? startrunner
2. How old are you? I'm 15.
3. Where do you live? Bulgaria
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, I have been banned for crafting 'banned' items. However, I've never griefed or stolen from another player.
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? ComputerCraft
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? I don't think there is one. BoP biomes are too ugly and/or trackless and hard to build in. My favourite biome is the Magic Forest from Thaumcraft.

DPowerGTX

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name? Stasis2
2. How old are you? 17
3. Where do you live? America
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Once. it pretty much boils down to crap pvp server with admins that ban after they griefed my place and killed me. Servers long dead tho
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? IC2 hands down.
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Eh, origin biome is best biome.

Mrlukas_

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name? Mrlukas_
2. How old are you? 16
3. Where do you live? Belgium
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? not that i know of
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? Thaumcraft
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Magic Biome

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
just a question , sorry if this isn't the best place to ask it xD does RotaryCraft fans works with magical crops ?

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
1. In game name? strane111
2. How old are you? 17
3. Where do you live? USA
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Yeah when I thought it would be funny to wear a penis skin back when I was 12
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? Quarry+
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Autumn

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name? answerme
2. How old are you? 13
3. Where do you live? East Coast USA
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Once In My Noobish Days Of Beta 1.8 And I Was Never Banned Again
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? Applied Energistics
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Wasteland

Last edited:

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
1.ign: Narnicus
2.How old Are you? 14
3. where do you live: East Coast USA/ Mountain Time Area
4. have you ever been banned from a server: NOPE
5. favorite mod in FTB Monster: IC2 but really starting to enjoy Mods like Blood Magic or other magic based mods
6. What is your favorite biomes in BOP? either the bamboo or corrupted but mostly depends on the mod i want to focus on or the best place to build

Last edited:

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
great , thanks for the answer :) it didn't work in Creative in Singleplayer , I don't know why , but it seems to work on the server ...

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name? wmetzle2
2. How old are you? 25
3. Where do you live? Toledo, OH
4. Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope, unless someone did and I didn't know about it??
5. What is your favorite mod in FTB Monster? Applied Energistics
6. What is your favorite biome in BoP? Don't have a favorite. I prefer "flatter" terrain, but can work with any biome.