Instant crash after re-binding item renderer

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

itcrowd123

Jul 29, 2019
I saw somebody else posting about this, it was suggested to downgrade and upgrade, which I did. But, it is still crashing, how would I go about fixing this?

P.S. The renderer was accidentally binded to my left-click

KnightAR

Jul 29, 2019
In order to fix your problem, go into you FTB mod pack folder, <pack>/minecraft/options.txt and you should see key_ItemRenderer:-100 ... change it to key_ItemRenderer:0 and it should disable Item Renderer. There really needs to be a way to disable this mod entirely, cause by default its so annoying when trying to type a ip address that has a 0 in it, it crashes the game. I would complain to the mod creators but I don't even know what mod its from at this moment.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
In order to fix your problem, go into you FTB mod pack folder, <pack>/minecraft/options.txt and you should see key_ItemRenderer:-100 ... change it to key_ItemRenderer:0 and it should disable Item Renderer. There really needs to be a way to disable this mod entirely, cause by default its so annoying when trying to type a ip address that has a 0 in it, it crashes the game. I would complain to the mod creators but I don't even know what mod its from at this moment.
This is the most direct solution I've seen so far, do you mind if I link it in my trouble shooting guide?

Also, I do remember this issue being noticed either on a Youtube video or a Forgecraft stream. I just don't understand why, if it was a known issue, it would be pushed through to a main pack.

KnightAR

Jul 29, 2019
This is the most direct solution I've seen so far, do you mind if I link it in my trouble shooting guide?

Also, I do remember this issue being noticed either on a Youtube video or a Forgecraft stream. I just don't understand why, if it was a known issue, it would be pushed through to a main pack.

Yes, you may. I did this recently so I'm now seeing some side effects of disabling the key, (at least for me) it bugs out and randomly shows the renderer randomly while playing which I think that's a huge bug in of itself, and I really need to figure out who to report these issues to.

Status
Not open for further replies.