Installing Resonant Induction and Mekanism with FTB Monster

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so my problem is that whenever I try to install Resonant Induction and Mekanism, even with the config files from Universal Config, it ALWAYS crashes saying "Mod Sorting Cycle Detected: Loading Cannot Continue" at startup.

Has anyone else injected Mekanism and Resonant Induction into Monster successfully?

Oh, and I /NEED/ Mekanism. So if Resonant Induction isn't included, fine. Still think Calc was silly for completely ruining Atomic Science by merging it with unneeded stuff... but I absolutely have to have Mekanism for the lag-reducing teleport-miner.

Last edited:

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Thanks, Non. Buw what about Mekanism? When I install that minecraft crashes completely when it tries to start up.

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Ah just an update. 1.1.2 did cause Mekanism to start to work, but Resonant Induction is still not working with Monster.

NonLoSO

Jul 29, 2019
Did you delete calclavia core after the update? Try delete that and install resonant induction, it should work:)

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Don't other things require Caclavia Core?

EDIT: Tried it. Yes, other things do. it's not that simple, as the game now gives me a "missing required mod" error.

Last edited: