Whitelist Server Insomniacraft | Direwolf20 1.0.14 | Whitelist | 20 Slot Server | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ

What is your age? 26

How long have you played Minecraft? Good 2+ years

How active will you be on the server? As much as possible during down time (In College)

Why do you feel you'll be a good fit with the server? I like small but friendly servers. I can help limit lag and give good ideas for group and single use systems for others.

What is the code word? Razzmatazz

What are the two points brought up in rule 3? Don't build too close to spawn (200+ blocks away preferred) and don't dismantle the smeltery in the nearby village.

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Duskblade95

What is your age? 18

How long have you played Minecraft? probably about 3 years

How active will you be on the server? Fairly active. I usually play between 3pm and 10pm EST on weekdays and on and off all day on weekends.

Why do you feel you'll be a good fit with the server? I'm looking for a laidback server where I can hang out, talk to people and build some awesome stuff without having to worry about griefing or needless economy plugins or donation ranks.

What is the code word? Razzmatazz

What are the two points brought up in rule 3? Don't build near spawn because it is intended to become a community town (which I love btw) and don't dismantle the smeltery so new players can use it.