Inge88's adventure!

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
Let's meet eachother!

I'm a 18 year old guy from Italy.
I've been playing Minecraft since the very early alpha days.. Oh boy..how many memories..
I've always played in a creative way of building things, always trying to put some creativity into things that i do.
So yeah, this will be my adventure.. It will be mostly focused on the creative side but with your help, hopefully im going to be able to do something technical and.. of course.. make it look good!

The beginning

I spawned in this very cool redwood forest from biomes o plenty..
Crafted my first tools, gathered resources and lit up the place!

TIndjfh.png

Found some big caves right next to that lake!

mOiRXP8.png

I decided to take over them, and began to link them up to the surface..
I thought a Etho like entrance would be very cool.

tosWXWb.png

So i've build my way inside.. Made a bunch of "greenhouses" on the sides with any kind of plant i came by.. You never know they will be useful some day.
Ive also built a machinery/ore processing room at the end of the hallway.

iOZS08A.png

wkVkqfK.png

EIR3k6r.png

Will make changes on this one.. walls are a bit too flat!

Anyway..
Ive built a forge looking tinkers construct room and crafted my self a lumber axe and hammer out of iron.
Lava tanks are accessible via piston door, didnt like the look of them.
y1891L7.png

ORhaK0i.png

Aaaand... Its all for now.. I hope you like it and that you are interested in some more..
Sorry for any mistake but as i said, i'm italian :)
Bye bye!
-Inge

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
And here for the second part!

After i worked on the forge i realized i need some kind of storage room.
I polished the cave a bit and this is the result:
BTX0eJn.png

The Storage room is going to be in that spruce door.
Close up view:
(Here we can see another green house under the floor and some sort of beginning of a xp farm on the left. The water is used to access the greenhouse.)

QiTfP3p.png

Some more polishing:

NS95C3H.png

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I like what I see so far. You mention in one of your comments that a wall is too flat. If you have carpenter's bock try them out. If you click on it a second time with a block you will get a slight raise in the block surface on the one side you clicked on. Also, if you shift click in glowstone it don't change the appearance but now the block acts as a light source. Great for hidden lighting.

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
I like what I see so far. You mention in one of your comments that a wall is too flat. If you have carpenter's bock try them out. If you click on it a second time with a block you will get a slight raise in the block surface on the one side you clicked on. Also, if you shift click in glowstone it don't change the appearance but now the block acts as a light source. Great for hidden lighting.
Thanks, i knew the mod but i didnt actually think about that. I'm gonna try it out :) Will post updates in the next couple days. Waiting for suggestions right now.

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
Time for updates!
I did not have much time to play these days but this is what i've come up with!

I needed ender pearls for a future project so i found a stronghold and activated the portal!

pVCmrDi.png

Defeated the ender dragon!

poGYhWS.png

Work in progress at the storage room(still needs lot of work):

W1PaF0c.png

Some geologists found a strange creature from other worlds below my base, they say his brain may be used for some advanced technologies(should be a terminator):

CjxE179.png

(Yeah,didnt come out that good.. didnt have plenty of space..)

More will come!

Last edited:

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
Time for updates!

Soo.. in a moment of boreness i've done the activation ritual.

Ocbbtia.png

Found out that with custom things installed, nether is the best source of basic minerals.. Expecially for diamonds, redstone and coal. However there are some ores that are not present (osmium,yellorite.. just to name a few) but most important ones like copper, lead, silver and tin are present.
Plus netherrack is very fast to mine and you can get a ton of resources in a very small amount of time. I filled a diamond chest with metals and another diamond chest with coal,redstone and i thing 3 and a half stacks of diamonds in 30 minutes.. With ore doubling, of course.

8kIJILa.png

Now to the special news.
I kinda finished the storage room. Something from thaumcraft is missing to the roof.. Well, i'll let you guess until i'll add it :) Some suspance is always nice.
Here it is:

AcdUx8w.png

Sides will be full of machines.. i started with some automation behind the walls but i wont post a screen for now. I will in the next update.
Chests will be at the end of the room, in that semicircle.

XHcPw11.png

I changed the stairs, old ones looked a bit out of place. Also added a little bridge on top of the door where you will be able to see the room from another room.

s6ebw6h.png

Roof still misses some lights here. I don't want to put regular glowstone.

The old machine room is now dissmissed.. Will post updates on the machinery i've built behind the walls and hopefully a sorting sistem will be avaiable soon :)

-Inge

Reactions: Mindfeak926

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I like the design and feel of the storage room. The only thing that seems to stand out to me as off is the placement of torches. Maybe it is just me but torches placed on the ground has always looked wrong. Now placed decoratively on pillars down the side would work for me. But if there is an alternative light/lamp I might want to try that and see that looked on the pillars as well.

Reactions: JaRyCu

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
I like the design and feel of the storage room. The only thing that seems to stand out to me as off is the placement of torches. Maybe it is just me but torches placed on the ground has always looked wrong. Now placed decoratively on pillars down the side would work for me. But if there is an alternative light/lamp I might want to try that and see that looked on the pillars as well.

Yeah i agree.. Obviously things are going to change :) This is just a first version of it

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
Some automation!

I got some basic energy production, those lava generators produce 40 rf/t so i'll be ok for a while. I got them connected to a pump in the nether via ender tank.

I got some ore processing ready.
There are 9 sag mills and 3 furnaces from ender io.
I got 3 sag mills each furnace because they can smelt up to 3 items at the same time.

keC1Np5.png

Oh, got some chunkloading too.

Since i'm using a lot of wood, got a simple farm.
I need to add a sludge boiler or it will stop working soon lol

MK65aGX.png

Yes, it sucks but its temporary.

And here is my sorting sistem:

bey8Jht.png

There is a chest on the floor in the middle. I use it to put items in and they get automatically smelted/sorted.
It's a mod based sorting sistem so every group of mods has its own separate chest. Metals and gems/powders have some separate chest tho.

eLCsSjY.png

Not much to see but this is the view from below.
I love ender io lol makes it look so simple.

Aaand news.
We got some guards and a blacksmith!

R9RhaW3.png

Hum.. we got a fountain and some grass too.. it still needs to spread then i will decorate some more

IQ7kCvv.png

shgaHpb.png

-Inge

T

thomasbm3

This is beautiful!!! Maybe ill try something simular, have build on conquest with lots of creativity but i gotta learn some more lol.. good job dude! Like it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Reactions: Inge88