Information panel bug "nuclear control mod" 1.1.3 Unleashed

BoskoSLO

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I got a weird bug going on in my SP world of FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 with the Industrial information panels.
lvlkdYm.png

WXkV470.jpg

As you can see in the picture that I provided, the text is blured on some panels. Not all panels.
I tried to switch to default texture pack, windowed mode, restarting FTB and PC, destroying the panel and place it somewere else, tried to write on different text and tried all cards in-it and I could not fix the problem. The advanced information panel looks even more creepy.
I searched a solution for this problem and Couldn't find any bugs regarding Information panels.

So, did anybody got this kind of problem to?

Greetings

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using Optifine and MPS? I know Optifine and MPS don't get along with how text is rendered.

BoskoSLO

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using Optifine and MPS? I know Optifine and MPS don't get along with how text is rendered.

Hi!

I dont use any of these. I just downloaded the faithful 32x texture pack from this forum and put the .zip file into the texture folder, ran the game and loaded the texture pack and thats it. I'm sure I did not use any 3rd party software on FTB.

Jmile

Jul 29, 2019
I am having same kind if issue in FTB Techworld 2 display overlapping old info and new. also still displaying after panel is turned off