Whitelist Server Infinity Server v1.2.1| 24/7 dedicated | Mature Commuinty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pryies

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,
Just started an infinity pack server and am looking for some mature players to join. There will be some active admins but they are not there to hold you hand, they would like to play too. New map as of 03/16/15 and hopefully will not change until the server is dead. I would like to see players that like building, as I like seeing interesting and grand builds, those who just want hand outs should not apply. I will try to get back to applications as soon as I possibly can.

• IGN:
  • (optional) extra info:

pryies

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yea, forgot to mention that there are no banned items, chunks per chunk loader have been limited, vanilla tools have been made useless except in crafting, and taint will not be turned on until the server has been up for a little while.

ResistantUK

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: ResistantUK
  • Timezone: GMT
  • (optional) extra info: Looking for a friendly server to play on.

WaywardG

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Stonegazer
  • Timezone: GMT -5
  • (optional) extra info: I've been into Sunless Sea lately, so I plan on building something steam-powered and/or nautical and/or subterranean. All 3 if I can get a proper RF Tools/Mystcraft cavern dimension going.

Ezera

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Ezera13
  • Timezone: EST
  • (optional) extra info: Just looking for a well dedicated server, with great uptime and no lag, with a great community.

chasekwe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: chasekwe
  • Timezone: EST
  • (optional) extra info: I like to do good looking as well as interesting functioning builds. Eager for the new Infinity!

rousade

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rousade
Timezone: GMT -3
(optional) extra info: I like to play in servers

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Cik_
  • Timezone: PST
  • (optional) extra info: Looking for an active server to be a part of.

metzdan

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: metzdan
  • Timezone: Central
  • (optional) extra info: I'm looking forward to playing on your server

Viticide

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Viticide
Timezone: EST
Extra info: I'm BIG on the magic mods (Thaumcraft, Botania, etc)