Whitelist Server Infinity Server v1.2.1| 24/7 dedicated | Mature Casual Commuinty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pryies

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Infinity server looking for mature people for our laid back community. We would like to focus on long term bigger builds. We would like to see players that like building, as we like seeing interesting and grand builds. There is a nether hub for linking books that is accessible at spawn. New map as of 03/16/15 and hopefully will not change until the server is dead.
There are no banned item however we have disabled a few mods and altered a few configs to reduce lag on the server: Twilight forest (disabled), Enderzoo (disabled), Mystcraft ages are Op only made, Chunk Laoder have been limited to 25 chunks per loader, Biomes O Plenty has been altered to get rid of any undesirable and laggy biomes,and Vanilla tools have been nerfed (craft-able but useless).
Spawn.png
Spawn1.png

• IGN:
  • (optional) extra info:

OnclePhillipe

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
  • IGN: OnclePhillipe
  • Timezone: GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour (Paris)
  • (optional) extra info: I'm french and searching a little english server where i can play peacefully with some people, i can't speak english very well, but i can read and write it very well.

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:ElSanoj
  • Age:15 (i know it is young but i hope that u give me a chance because it hard to find good servers. i understand if u dont tough.)
  • Timezone:CET (utc+1)
  • (optional) extra info:I ve been playing modded for a long time on various servers saddly they all closed after a while because of inactivity or managing issues.

daveyyyyy

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: dragonuvvv
  • Timezone: PST
  • (optional) extra info: I love to use AE to make some awesome setups, I also speak fluent Russian/English, I also run a couple of communities myself! Love the idea of a small community server :D

pryies

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry guys, my parents have been in a terrible accident and I have had to move back home to take care of those whom took care of me. Im not sure if or when the server will be back up but I appreciate the interest in it this far.
Thank you,
Brian