Infinity Server reseting ops

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

netwar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I've been running this server for a while now and all of a sudden it has started to reset the ops.json file every time it starts up. I'm using Infinity 1.3.4 if it helps but I highly doubt it does in this case. I'm on Debian 7.0 "Wheezy" x64. I've been running servers for mc and other games for almost 8 years and this is the first problem I've had in a while that I'm scratching my head over. if there are any logs that you need to see let me know, but I just spent the better part of the past four hours looking at the ftb log and nuthin' doin'.
Cheers
-Mike

*EDIT*
Just launched the server again and it didn't wipe the ops.json file for some reason, but now if i disconnect and reconnect the old chat is still there but it still disappears if someone types something, even restarting the still does not wipe the old chat. Everything is functional now which is fine but the chat thing is just bizarre. I will mark this solved if someone either requests it or if a explanation is posted about what happened

Last edited: