Infinity Evolved Single Player World Not Loading

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Infinity Evolved Single Player World Not Loading
Launcher Version:
Curse 6.4.5956.29909
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I am not sure how to even open the console on the Curse launcher, let alone post something to pastebin. Could someone tell me how to do this? I also am not sure how to go about formatting and posting my issue in tech support.

Anyway, whenever I try to load up my infinity evolved world, I message pops up informing me that it looks like the level.dat is a backup and asks me if I would like to proceed in loading my world. I click "yes" and the world will still not load.

I have a screenshot if that helps any.
I apologize that my world might simply be corrupt, and I have no technical knowledge to determine anything involving modded minecraft. I really hate to post as I could probably figure out what is going on myself if I knew anything technical here, but I want to make every attempt to not lose the progress I have made on expert mode, and it looks like my last backup was created over a week ago (not that I would really know how to use it if it is anymore complicated than replacing the save file.)

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the FTB launcher so I could see the console, and posted to pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/tSuARFVY

It should be noted that when I moved to from Curse to the FTB launcher, it also said that a lot of blocks were missing when I tried to load the world.