Bug Infinity Evolved Oak is useless? no ty.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

bcross4life

Sep 23, 2019
So i decided to give Infinity Evolved a try and so far its trash. I started a wold, got a stone axe and started to do a little deforestation around where i wanted to set up base. I got a couple stacks of oak logs and rubber wood logs. I needed a pickaxe so i tried to make some sticks by turning a oak wood log into planks and then placed 2, one on top of another, into the crafting grid in my inventory (normal recipe) and that didn't work so i tried in a tinkers construct workbench and that didn't work. So i did the same with the rubber wood which gave me jungle wood planks, and jungle wood worked for sticks and then when i tried to use 3 oak wood planks to make the pickaxe.. Normal recipe 3 planks across the top of the crafting grid and then 2 sticks in the middle of the bottom 2 column's and it wouldn't work. Replaced the oak wood planks with jungle wood and bam i got my wooden pickaxe like please help i really want to play this modpack but oak is my favorite wood and if its not going to work... frig that.