Infinity Evolved Exp. Possible Agricraft bug?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

battle00333

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure about those of you have done agricraft, but I cant seem to crossbreed daisies? Ive got the blue orchids and dandellions setup in a + shape to maximize crossbreed efficiency Like so:
D - Diasy
B - Blue Orchid
X - Cross-Crop
--B--
DXD
--B--

Ive soon spent a stack of crop sticks, and still no daisies. Anyone had better luck with this? or is it an actual bug?

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Im not sure about those of you have done agricraft, but I cant seem to crossbreed daisies? Ive got the blue orchids and dandellions setup in a + shape to maximize crossbreed efficiency, but Ive soon had like 60 attempts, where the seeds werent daisies. Anyone had better luck with this, or is it an actual bug?
I could be wrong, but I believe if you look at NEI closely, daisies (and most seeds tiered above it) require PODZOL beneath them, not farmland.

battle00333

Jul 29, 2019
I could be wrong, but I believe if you look at NEI closely, daisies (and most seeds tiered above it) require PODZOL beneath them, not farmland.

It actually says Farmland or Humus

Mystical White flower however, which is made from 2 daisies, uses podzol. ( but thats not what im attempting to crossbreed in this case)

battle00333

Jul 29, 2019
Just bad luck then. I produced daisies two days ago.
Speaking of the devil, just got a daisy seed! Just had to spend....64 Crop sticks :confused:

Yea, Warning to people doing agricraft....it might cost you half a stack of logs to get a single seed...So better get spruce or jungle saplings ASAP!

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That's phenominally awful luck. If I were forced to guess I'd say most mutations happen in around 5 attempts :\

Keep that podzol thing in mind. I think you're just about to run into it.

battle00333

Jul 29, 2019
That's phenominally awful luck. If I were forced to guess I'd say most mutations happen in around 5 attempts :\

Keep that podzol thing in mind. I think you're just about to run into it.
Im not really planning to go further than Garlic, Eggplant, Kiwi and Beet. So im not sure i'll hit the podzol for a while.

I wanted Garlic and Eggplant for Stuffed Eggplant. Stuffed Eggplant yields 50k RF in the culinary generator, per operation. So despite spending a few stacks of logs to get there, I find it worth it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Im not really planning to go further than Garlic, Eggplant, Kiwi and Beet. So im not sure i'll hit the podzol for a while.

I wanted Garlic and Eggplant for Stuffed Eggplant. Stuffed Eggplant yields 50k RF in the culinary generator, per operation.
Ah, woops. For some reason when you mentioned daisy, I figured you were making the Botania flowers. You won't need podzol at all i dont think .

battle00333

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, woops. For some reason when you mentioned daisy, I figured you were making the Botania flowers. You won't need podzol at all i dont think .
Not unless I do the botania flowers no. Besides, im not sure ive even found podzol yet, let alone being able to get silk touch.