Infinity Evolved -- Draconic Evolution Energy Pylons Don't Update With Storage Tier?

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
I started off with the tier 3 storage multiblock because that's what got me past my storage size from other mods.

I just upgraded to tier 4, and the pylons are still reading the tier 3 numbers when I look at them. I slapped a comparator on one of them, and it seems to be outputting the right numbers, as is the core itself when I go up and look at it. The GUI on the pylons will not update no matter what I do.

I broke them and replaced them—both one at a time and together—I broke and replaced the glass—both with on their own and with the pylons—and I even grabbed a brand-new one in case something had hard-written on the pylons' data, but they stack on a new pylon rather than making their own stack like the draconium does.

Do I need to break and replace the core in order to update the pylons? It's really irritating that I can't look at them to check my levels since they're far more convenient to check than the core itself.