Infinity Evolved crashes when using shaders.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Sir Lags A Lot

Sep 26, 2020
So I've been wanting to use shaders when playing. But everytime I try to use them on a multiplayer server, the official one btw, my game freezes, white screens me, then crashes. Although when I switch the chunk loading multi core, it's fine, but I get flashing chunks . When using Default or Smooth, i run into a crash. But using a render distance of 2 fixes it, but well 2 chunks is pretty unplayable. I play the modpack off of twitch. The shaders mod isnt being used as well.

This is the cut down error report.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at java.nio.Buffer.position(Buffer.java:244)
at shadersmod.client.ShadersTess.draw(ShadersTess.java:95)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78381_a(Tessellator.java:169)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_147891_a(WorldRenderer.java:423)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_147892_a(WorldRenderer.java:348)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72716_a(RenderGlobal.java:2382)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1657)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1392)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Attachments

• Crash report.txt
    33.3 KB · Views: 56