Infinity Evolved AE2 crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Colmikex

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Infinity Evolved - Minidumps are not enable crash
Launcher Version:
Curse Launcher (last version)
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Minecraft crashes whenever I try to auto-craft some specific items with the molecular assembler. It randomly happens whenever I press the start button to begin the crafting, usually with the same items. For example, crafting an Ender Chest or a Leadstone Solar Panel will always crash the client. I have checked the recipe, to see if anything is wrong, not allowing substitutions, etc. but nothing seems to fix the problem.

This is the only type of crash I have had playing this modpack so far if that helps.
I have also tried upgrading the CPU from AE2, but it does not seem to help. Right now, I've got a processor unit, 2 co-processors, a 64k crafting storage and a crafting monitor. I only have 1 molecular assembler.

The crash can be repeated.

System specs:

Intel i3 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM (4 allocated to Minecraft)
Intel HD 4000
Windows 10 64-bit OS
Java 8 update 77 (64-bit)

Thanks.

Edit:

I have found this a graphic cards issue and not AE2 related. Unfortunately, after updating all drivers, it keeps crashing and I am unable to use the auto-crafting to its full potential. Any ideas?

Edit 2:

After trying a few things with the graphic card, it seems one old version of it is more "stable". It doesn't fix the problem, but at least I can now auto-craft if I stand still. As soon as I move, it crashes :(

Last edited:
T

TopShelf

I found this off of a google search, this is EXACTLY my problem also. I try crafting lead-stone/hardened etc solar panels and i crash...I hope someone could help us! :(

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Is someone maintaining AE2 now? I was under the impression it is no longer being developed by Algorithm. Also any bugs in 1.7.10 might not get fixed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
I realize this is old, but I was encountering this same issue and may have found a solution. In my case I removed the Crafting Monitor from the crafting CPU and I was able to successfully auto craft the leadstone solar panel, which was an instant crash to the launcher with the Crafting Monitor in place. Just something to try for any others out there with this issue.