Problem Infinity Evolved 2.6 server keeps freezing

L

Lionear

Hi,

Since week we have the strange issue that our Infinity Evolved 2.6.0 server keeps freezing and disconnects all the players with an time-out error. The server stays online and keeps saying that there players online.

But the problem is that when you try to connect you will eventually time-out and you're unable to connect until the entire server is killed and started again.

Also when I login to the console I don't have any feedback on the commands I enter... I will only see ">" so I can put in an new line with commands.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue and what the cause can be? Since its not an crash I don't get an stacktrace which I can use to solve the issue.

Best Regards,
Rick

Z

Zoosewu

I get same problem and we're playing FTB Beyond 1.2.1,

That I just typing something in command then server continue running,

but it world happened in maybe few min or few hour later,

and i have to go to my server to type something in cmd......

L

Lionear

Well it was an corrupted chunk on my server, took a while to find out since it didn't happen all the time.
Restored the chunk with an very old file backup and it works as it should now.

Sadly there was no solution from the community.

But Zoosewu, I hope you can or already have fixed your issue.

E

ExF_Renex

Finally I found somebody with the same error lol, the same thing's been happening to me for a week already, I can't host my server and play with my friends, I had to move my world to a singleplayer but it's not the same playing alone...

L

Lionear

Finally I found somebody with the same error lol, the same thing's been happening to me for a week already, I can't host my server and play with my friends, I had to move my world to a singleplayer but it's not the same playing alone...
If you don't get it fixed you might need to restart with an clean world. You should disable some Thaumcraft stuff since then intent to corrupt the world.. At least it did for us.

And of course you are very welcome on our network with your friends ;)

FangzWuff

Jul 29, 2019
Well it was an corrupted chunk on my server, took a while to find out since it didn't happen all the time.
Restored the chunk with an very old file backup and it works as it should now.

Sadly there was no solution from the community.

But Zoosewu, I hope you can or already have fixed your issue.
How do you find a corrupted chunk? I got the excact same problem