Bug Infinity Evolved 2.6.0 - Extraplanets/Erebus Crashing my client...

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
So, i recently started to put new mods to my modpack... Here's a list with all the mods that i've added

- EnderioAddons, i really wanted to see how this addon works
- Mekanism, because playing with gas and 5x ore is really interesting, i'm serious !
- Galacticraft, here's a mod that i always wanted to play !
- Quantum Flux, i know there isnt much thing about this mod, but the imaginary time block is really cool
- Solar Flux, i also know this is a SkyBlock kinda mod... solar generation, but i wanted it anyways
- Wireless Crafting Terminal, do i have to say anything?
- AE2 Stuff, do i still have to say anything ?!?!

But, there are a few things that i did, i'm playing on normal mode, but i enabled avaritia and all its stuff, such as the Sword of The Cosmos, yeah i know this things are for Expert Mode or Project Ozone Kappa, but who cares?

Okay, now for the main issue of this thread, Galacticraft has a nice addon called Extra Planets, and i decided to add in the modpack, crash... Okay, remove it...
Welp, since i can't play with Extra Planets, i'll play with Erebus ! Wand of Animation, thats a thing that i'm curious about ! Crash... okay, remove it...

Here's the thing, i don't know what is causing the crash.. But i have and ideia, i think there is a biome conflict or something.. so i added the Anti ID Conflict and changed the biome ID, still crashing... I have the crash log and i'll post here... I really really really want Erebus in my pack, if i have to remove galacticraft its fine... But Erebus is a must have for me...

https://pastebin.com/uT74TFqn

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Its simple if you read the crash log because it tells you the issue. The erebus mod is using the same id as a biomes 'o' plenty mod. Change to to something else and it should work.