[Infinity, all versions] AE2 Annihilation planes not all triggering at once.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
We are playing a small Infinity pack server (3 people). I was requested that I make a Quarry simular to the one Direwolf 20 uses in his Single player series.

I built it, and it works, but when then planes touch the ground, they do not all clear the blocks at once as Dire's does in his video, it clears block at a time, constantly getting hung up. is there a setting, or something that is causing this issue? (should I switch to terrain smashers?)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
We are playing a small Infinity pack server (3 people). I was requested that I make a Quarry simular to the one Direwolf 20 uses in his Single player series.

I built it, and it works, but when then planes touch the ground, they do not all clear the blocks at once as Dire's does in his video, it clears block at a time, constantly getting hung up. is there a setting, or something that is causing this issue? (should I switch to terrain smashers?)
Are you sure you are feeding the system enough power for them to all do the transfer at the same time? I don't know about AE2, but old versions takes certain amount of energy for every operation/every item that is transferred to or from data.

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
Well, my test world has a creative cell connected to a Dimensional Transceiver only running the quarry. It's 8x16 in size and it's not like they are clearing a few, it's only clearing one at a time.

Edit: I also added a few dense energy cells which show full and they never dip during operation.

Last edited:

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
I was just reminded that the Thermal Dynamics is not compatible with microblocks, thus making it next to useless and conduits present the same type of issue. So terrain smashers mat be out.

Any suggestions?

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone through the AE configs of both packs and cannot find any differences (except item IDs) anyone get one of these type of quarries to work?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I was just reminded that the Thermal Dynamics is not compatible with microblocks, thus making it next to useless and conduits present the same type of issue. So terrain smashers mat be out.

Any suggestions?
You can use Thermal Dynamics covers made out of frames...they work just as well as frame microblocks

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
Never knew what that reason was. I would MUCH rather use AE for this, but apparently something has changed between the DW20 version of the mod to the Infinity version.

Allen

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf said in today's video that the isssue was an update to the 1.0.4 version of the pack.He recommended updating ae manually or waiting for 1.0.5 of the pack to release.