Whitelist Server Infinity, 24/7. FullEffectHosting, female-friendly.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Emelie7

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! We are currenly looking for new players on our FTB Infinity server. We are renting this server from Full Effect Hosting and its running flawless. Right now we are 7 players but we want to expand! If we need we are able to upgrade the server.
We also got our very own forum for posting news and just social community.

We got some rules:
*No bad behavior
*No pvp unless its planned
*No griefing/stealing

If you want to join us, send in this application:

IGN:

Have a great day and hope to see you online!
/Emelie (mli7) owner

Stichel_

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I'm looking to join your server. I'm pretty new to modded MC, but I am also an old pro at Vanilla, so I am enjoying learning the ins and outs! If you would be comfortable helping out a new player, then I would be glad to join the server. I'm a very friendly guy, and enjoy making friends, building community builds, and just having a good time playing some Minecraft. Have a great day.

IGN:Stichel_
FAVORITE MOD: Tinker's Construct

P.S.: Not sure what the server info is and everything, but if you do decide to whitelist me, I'm sure you'll let me know.

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: A_structural_D
    FAVORITE MOD: Difficult to say. Always had a soft spot for logistic pipes (used to love watching them go round and round, like a cat watching the washing machine. Albeit, i don't use them much these days, bar for the occasional tech-fix.

BullRoz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BullRoz
FAVORITE MOD: Applied Energistics 2 and Blood Magic. Basecly all on Infinity :D

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bjohnston562
Favorite Mod: My favorite mod is Computer craft.

I am Looking into doing a youtube series.