Infinity: 20k Essence berries in AE, automate liquefy?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wacky Mode-On

Jul 29, 2019
I have a few Essence berries in my AE and now I'm wondering if there is an automated way to liquefy it (without me doing it manually). I haven't seen any thread that mentions that it can be done, but they were all a year plus and I have HOPE!
Thank you kindly!

knn03

Jul 29, 2019
Do you want liquid xp or mob essence?

For liquid xp, export the berries to an autonomous activator and have a vacuum hopper pick up the xp orbs. For mob essence replace the hopper with sewers and pipe the liquid to a container.

Wacky Mode-On

Jul 29, 2019
So I can just put the already picked berries in an Autonomous Activator and have it crush them? I always thought I needed the whole setup with the sewer. I'll check it out, thanks Knn03!

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
The AA uses the berries, which will spawn the xp orbs.

The vacuum hopper picks it up and turns them into liquid/fluid xp. Sewers will collect the orbs and convert them into mob essence.

Tommerbob

Jul 29, 2019
For liquid xp, export the berries to an autonomous activator and have a vacuum hopper pick up the xp orbs. For mob essence replace the hopper with sewers and pipe the liquid to a container.

If you place a Sewer under the Autonomous Activator, it will also slowly collect Mob Essence in addition to the Liquid XP from the Vacuum Hopper. Not sure why, but it works.

I'd recommend keeping it in XP Liquid form. If you need Mob Essence later, you can use a OpenBlocks Tank with a Shower over a MFR Sewer to convert it into Essence.