Casual Server Infinity 1.3.0 Casual Whitelist, Community Build.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zaxonation

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 17
2.) Location/Time-Zone - Mountain time (USWST)
3.) IGN - jacksonaz7
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Tech, I love all mods but my favorite thing to do is automate magic. :D
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - Very often, after school and homework this will be my only life :D
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - I hope to become a good member of the community! (I'm trying to join a prewhitelisted friend nachoibar)

SwagMuffin04

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 15
2.) Location/Time-Zone - US Central
3.) IGN - SwagMuffin04
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - (Tech) AE2
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - About 3-4 hours.Something more on some days.
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - Its A Private Server i dont like play on public cause its all lagging

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
The server is getting a recurring crash due to mod conflicts with certain blocks, it would take several hours to sift through and find them with any program. We are changing to a different pack with far less bugs, message me on skype (jclem4123) if you want to join or have any questions.

DjCrxnch

Jul 29, 2019
age 16
location uk
ign DjCrxnch
How often do you see yourself on this server? 5-6 hours
What do you hope to get out of being on this server? hopeing i cant get raided and have fun

BoBguyjoe

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 14 (15 later this month, not sure if that matters)
2.) Location/Time-Zone - Chicago Suburbs, UTC-06:00
3.) IGN - BoBguyjoe
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Tech, getting into farming
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - Almost daily until school starts again (Late August)
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - Since I got my new computer a few weeks ago, I've finally been able to play Infinity, but I was reminded that ftb solo is boring. So I hope to get more fun out of this. :D

P.S. I saw the times the other applications were made, I hope I'm not too late.

utterablehawk675

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 16
2.) Location/Time-Zone - Florida/eastern
3.) IGN - Utterablehawk675
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - magic
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - Daily.
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - Entertainment :p