Casual Server Infinity 1.3.0 Casual Whitelist, Community Build.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I've hosted several "community build" servers in the past. What I mean by that is we all start (as many as possible) at the same time, and have bases, either connected by a hub or very close-by each other, that we can visit and share with each other. Usually this involves starting the modpack off with one base shared by everyone where each user can show their strengths such as being very decorative with their building, or possibly being a good miner or tech-guru.

That being said, I want to extend this questionnaire for those wanting to apply, you may either post a response here, or message me on skype (jclem4123) as it's the fastest way to get a reply.

1.) Age -
2.) Location/Time-Zone -
3.) IGN -
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) -
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? -
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? -

The IP is 98.28.174.29, server is not up yet, as I would like at least 2-3 people to be whitelisted before I open up the server to having people get on. I will also find us a good area to build and set the world spawn there prior to everyone getting on.

NO ITEMS WILL BE BANNED. Should someone decide to be rude or bother other players, they will be banned without warning.

Hope to see people applying to this server!

This is hosted on my PC:
Specs-

570 Ti 2GB
AMD Phenom II 1100T Black Edition 6-Core 3.3GHz
16GB Ram
SSD Hosted, Backups on HDD

metzdan

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age -19
2.) Location/Time-Zone Central
3.) IGN metzdan
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Tech
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? 6-9 hours
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? I hope to learn new mods and make new friends

Toanuvo

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 15
2.) Location/Time-Zone - pacific
3.) IGN - Toanuvo
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - tech and ae2
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - 2-3 hours or so a day
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - a friendly community with no lag

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
Adding both of you to whitelist, if possible message me on skype if you're available to start tonight?

If not say when you'd be available to start tonight (or the next day you're available) here.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 38
2.) Location/Time-Zone - Texas, CST, -6 GMT
3.) IGN - PastorBones
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Ender IO, Tinkers (Tech)
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - Daily 10+ hrs
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - I've been playing alot of the Infinity modpack, but always starting late it seems on a world and trying to 'catch up'. It'd be great to progress with a group, compare builds, etc

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
Added you Pastor, message on skype or here, or hop on server, planning to have it up and ready for people to login, in approx 10 minutes

WatDafawx

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 20
2.) Location/Time-Zone - pacific
3.) IGN - nachoibar
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - tech/magic
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - 3 ~ 8 hours or so a day
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - a friendly community

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
adding you to whitelist
feel free to hop on whenever, setting up the temporary "base" building until we can actually start building stuff, found a good spawn area and set the world spawn to there

kiloran7

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 22
2.) Location/Time-Zone - US Central time
3.) IGN - Kiloran7
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Hard to say i enjoy Draconic evolution. Just tried botania it was fun im open to almost any mod im needed to do. or requested i should say
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - Should be on daily.
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - A friendly building community where i can just build have fun the usual things you hope for on a server :p

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 19
2.) Location/Time-Zone - USA / EST
3.) IGN - unseennote
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Magic, Farming
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - As often as I can, I do work, I have 2 days off per week.
On the days I am off I can play 4 or more hours per day, on the days I work, I usually play after work, for about 2-3 hours.
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - A better community, more people working together as averse to being apart.

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 13
2.) Location/Time-Zone - Canada Quebec Eastern
3.) IGN - TheGamingGeneral
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Farming
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - 2-5 hours daily
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - Recording some daily videos on the server and have a good time :)

Waynerz

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 29
2.) Location/Time-Zone - us/est
3.) IGN - Bestickles
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - anything tech or magic relate really have pretty much played with everything and enjoy em all :)
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - quite a bit, recently got laid off from work so probably 12+ hours a day
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - hopefully meeting a few new people who like MC as much as I do

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
adding you bestickles and unseennote
gaminggeneral, no offense to you, just a little too young for me to be comfortable with

FearRobsta

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age -18
2.) Location/Time-Zone -UK
3.) IGN -FearRobsta
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - Iguana tweaks or tech
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - Sunday to Thursday from 3 onwards
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - Would love to find a community I can mingle with whilst experimenting with mods as well as living along side people to gain ideas and have fun

Vvtra

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 35
2.) Location/Time-Zone - (UTC+04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat
3.) IGN - VVTRA
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - mostly magic (thaumcraft and bloodmagic)
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - Everyday mostly. Except when mission dictates
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - My main motif is to be able to build at a casual rate and overall just enjoy a strong community.

Shoppy54

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 16
2.) Location/Time->Zone - Denmark(one hour behind UK)
3.) IGN - shoppy54
4.) I really like them all, but I just got into botania, and its an amazing mod! Do like tinkers / tech mods aswell :)
5.) Anyday really, quite bored in my spare time.
6.) I have a friend on there, Nacho. Was hoping we could fool around abit, and build some crazy shenannigans together!

Nighthawk4123

Jul 29, 2019
adding you 3, shoppy54, WTRA, FearRobsta

Also to everyone else, i have rebooted the server, was a VERY long day yesterday, should be up and running

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Age - 16
2.) Location/Time-Zone - netherlands, gmt +1
3.) IGN - thomboy90
4.) Favorite Mod, or Mod Type (i.e. Tech/Magic/Farming) - tech, AE2 TE2. but lately iam really enjoying thaumcraft :D
5.) How often do you see yourself on this server? - allmost daily, when iam not at school or at the gym
6.) What do you hope to get out of being on this server? - friends, helping people and lots of fun!