Whitelist Server Infinity 1.2.1 BOP Community Server 17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zqst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zqst
Favorite Mod: botantia
Random Fact: 4= 6x + 3
x= 1/6

also here's an application for my friend
IGN: ksupast15
Favorite Mod: witchery
Random Fact: Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.

Mr.J

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jawiae
Favorite Mod: Railcraft
Random Fact: The Neanderthal's brain was bigger than yours (!)

Where is the server located?

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
The server is located at Chicago.
I will go ahead and white list you guys. We can figure out voice etc after.

FTBNooB2015

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FTBNooB
Favorite Mod:Ender i/o
Random Fact: the sun is bright if you look at it..

i can supply a small teapspeak3 server

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion
Random Fact: one of jupiters moons has an ocean 10x deeper than our ocean

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jprometheus
Favorite Mod: Steve's Factory Manager, Computercraft, Botania
Random Fact: Springfield is the capital of Illinois

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
Fully half of the applicants are '18' two of which I have already had to ban for attempting to make a nether lava pitfall and who were quite clearly NOT 18. Perhaps just coincidence, perhaps not. Nonetheless, I will be talking to all applicants in voice at least once BEFORE whitelisting in the future. This will be done with Mumble, TS, or Skype. Sorry for the added hassle, but I am the gatekeeper heh.

metzdan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: metzdan
Favorite Mod: Botana
Random Fact: Sometimes when you feel good, its bad.

Skitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Soulg
Favorite Mod: Applied Energistics
Random Fact: Monopoly was created as a way to get people to see how easy to visualize Ricardo's Law of Economic rent and single tax on land value. The more you know! :)

Zqst

Jul 29, 2019
i'm going to assume that the two people you said you banned for the supposed "nether pitfall" were me and ksupast. First of all we had no intention of a trap, second all i did was mine a portal that i thought was mine, and a new one spawned on a pit of lava. You banned me with out even asking why i mined the portal. I would have apologized and given the obsidian back but you didn't even give me the chance to explain myself. I don't care if you unban me or my friend because i really don't want to play on a server where the admin just bans someone of a simple misunderstanding.

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
I normally don't respond to these kind of posts, but I really REALLY despise people like you...so I will take the time to lay out the game mechanics and explain how I know that you're full of it.

First, when I went through MY nether portal and came out near yours my portal was still there and active. It was within 80 block (that's including the y axis, Pythagorean op), given that nether portals automatically link up with a previous nether portal FAR within that range (I believe the numbers are 1024 overworld or 128 nether blocks) That portal could NOT have naturally generated within the range of mine. Further, my portal had a HUT built around it and 2x1 open space to exit (something that at LEAST should have hinted it was unnatural). FURTHER the second time I came in, and when I knew to ban you, the island YOUR portal was on, was not only smaller but had nothing under the base floor level anymore (which wouldn't happen unless you made a concerted effort for it to happen) and MY portal was gone. Now go waste someone else's time and get out of my post.

Zqst

Jul 29, 2019
you're right it should have been obvious that it wasn't natural but i honestly thought the portal spawned naturally. I broke the portal because i wanted the obsidian. i thought that a new portal would spawn near it not realizing that my portal had linked to another. when i broke your portal a new one spawned in the proper place because yours no longer existed to link to. I'm sorry i broke your portal. if you really care my friend records all skype calls and has the audio of what was going on while we were playing on the server.

Last edited:

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
So just an update on how the server is progressing. We are still recruiting and now would be a very ideal time to join as everyone is taking a few days to do their own 'thing' and get started with basic resources, production, etc. After that, we have made plans to work towards a generalized infrastructure for everyone's use. This would constitute a power plant (likely solar for lag considerations), and POSSIBLY a central ME storage/crafting system via the use of Quantum Bridges for bulk materials/farms etc.. Currently nobody is using quarries all our various productions seem to come from everything but quarries! Anyway, high hopes for the server and look forward to meeting new people!

Last edited:

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
Stiill LFM. Aside from some bees and ME being set up we really haven't done too much yet. Waiting to get more to really start...delving deep into the abyss that is FTB Infinity >:D