Whitelist Server Infinity 1.2.0 | Rebirth Gaming | 24/7 | No Lag | Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
eGgNnCN.png

SERVER INFO
Whitelisted
24/7 Dedicated
100+ Slots. No lag.
infinity.rebirthgaming.org

3Mv0Kv3.png

Server is new and constantly updated as updates are released by the FTB team.

We do not use plugins - they cause servers to be UNSTABLE!
Instead, we have Forge Mods like ForgeEssentials and Lag'B'Gon!
Yes, that means you still get access to /home and /tp commands, and there is daytime voting!

We monitor the server to ensure there is no lag and adjust settings to eliminate it!

We have a Teamspeak where you and your friends can join and chat at any time.

The server is whitelisted - simply find a [RG Staff] member on our Teamspeak to join!

We also have a website, forums, YouTube, write game articles, stream, and much more!

The server is maintained by a group of professional gentlemen who have several years combined of
hosting and maintaining Minecraft servers - we know what we are doing!

The server is hosted through an international server company located in Canada called OVH.
The server is online 24/7 and has SUPER FAST internet connection - 1Gbps!

Fly with us today!
www.rebirthgaming.org

Last edited:

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
DIsabled AromaBackups - it was eating up our disk space. This resolved the crash issues we were encountering.

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
I take it we're in different timezones. I'm trying to join the whitelist, joined TS.
But there is noone online right now. I want to join along with 2 friends (one experienced and one new).
Is there another way of joining the whitelist?