Whitelist Server infiniteCraft | 16+ | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | Dedicated | TeamSpeak | No Lag | Mining age

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheAlkemyst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheAlkemyst
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned?: Not that I know of, no.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, but my knowledge of it is limited.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
Why you want to join?: I'm currently looking for a good mature server that I can devote my time to without a constant worry of getting griefed. I want to be part of a community I can actively be involved in rather that avoid as much as possible.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Blue],[Red]

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: dewboy3d
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded since beta 1.6 and FTB since March 2012
Have you ever been banned?: No, never.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not yet but would like to at some point.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a small community server hosted in the US. I have found a couple of real good FTB servers in the past, but the lag from UK hosting ended up being too much. I am a relatively fast starter and am very technically sound.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Lime],[Green]

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Benissbored
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since FTB first came out!
Have you ever been banned?: never!
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: if its available!
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not
Why you want to join?: This looks like a quality server that I would love to have a chance to play!
Choose two colours as your first and second colours on ender storage: [Orange] [Black]

Faultedbuffalo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheLastBLacGuy
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since FTB Ultimate came out.
Have you ever been banned?: nope.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes, and Will use if available.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not.
Why you want to join?: TO be part of a community of dedicated players so we can have a nice community
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Orange],[Blue]

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cubstep12
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: About a year and a half now
Have you ever been banned?: Nope :D
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes!
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I'm contemplating starting a channel towards the end of the year because I have exams atm.
Why you want to join?: This looks like a really great server where I can have fun. It also seems to have a wonderful sense of community
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]: [Light Blue],[White]

pro zombie kill

Jul 29, 2019
ign: honeyphos123
modded minecraft playtime: about a year and a half
banned? no
teamspeak knowledge? yes
youtube: www.youtube.com/xxtheninjagamersxx
why I want to join: I would like a server with a whitelist for no griefing and trolling, and I would like a server thats allows at least one age per player and not a huge player count for low lag.
ender colors: [blue] [light blue]
ps can my friend use my colors when they apply? I will tell you there ign.
also I am going to middle school so my playtime is limited and also playing xbox. so if I am not on for a week please dont ban be. thanks

StrikeMD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tjl7
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: almost 1 year
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: no
Why you want to join?: want to play FTB with friendly community with a good modpack..
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] [red],[purple]

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: since the tekkit laucher came out
Have you ever been banned?: yes but they were on very small servers with an abusive admin :(
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes i do
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: yes and milodudeful (private one) wackoman6789 (gamer one)
Why you want to join?: i love small community's were you do have to worry about people stealing and greifing you
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [red],[orange]

mamdar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mamdar
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Have been playing modded minecraft off and on since tekkit.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: no
Why you want to join?: The last server I was playing on vanished.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [lime],[lime]

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:carz98
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:since beta ftb
Have you ever been banned?:yes
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:i do just dont post video's anymore
Why you want to join?:small community
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#black],[#black]
IGN:rossyboi09
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:beta pack
Have you ever been banned?:yes
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:no
Why you want to join?:small community to play with people
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#black],[#black]
P.S posted 2 apps because were 6 hours apart (Im carz)

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ivoryfire
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 2 years
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: nope
Why you want to join?: Because i want to on a friendly server with NO griefers or the person that punches you every second
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage:[white] [red]

Pilot_Goldfinch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pilot_Goldfinch
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since the beginning of ultimate
Have you ever been banned?: Nope, and not planning on it
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Nope
Why you want to join?: I want a good server to play on
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: RED RED

dutchwarbandit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXwarbanditXx
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: since minecraft 1.3.1 beta!! back when modding was a pain in the ass.
Have you ever been banned?: no and i am not planing to get banned
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?: i have taken a break from ftb and now i am looking for a new server.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [orange],[orange]

Pilot_Goldfinch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXwarbanditXx
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: since minecraft 1.3.1 beta!! back when modding was a pain in the ass.
Have you ever been banned?: no and i am not planing to get banned
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?: i have taken a break from ftb and now i am looking for a new server.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [orange],[orange]

You: Have you ever been banned?: no and i am not planing to get banned <--------------- The Copier -.-

Me: Have you ever been banned?: Nope, and not planning on it <--------------- The best and original