Whitelist Server infiniteCraft | 16+ | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | Dedicated | TeamSpeak | No Lag | Mining age

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
About
This is a dedicated server running latest Unleashed mod pack. I am here to find some nice players to play with.
http://inf-craft.enjin.com/home

Server info:
Dedicated, 24/7
CPU: intel E3-1240(4 cores, 8 threads, 3.4Ghz) No lag!
RAM: 12 GB
Storage: 2 x 1 TB SATA
Network: 100mbit, no limit bandwidth
IP: 208.167.230.187
Running plugins: MCPC+, essentials, permissionsex, core protect, vault, enjin, WorldEdit, Lagmeter, AutosaveWorld

Teamspeak:

Server mod pack:
Latest FTB Unleahed 1.1.3
Enable every mods except EnchantingPlus, PowerConverters, Reliquary

Server Rules:
- No griefing/Cheating/hacking/Stealing
- Be friendly
- No quarry, or huge hole making machine in Overworld (use mining age)
- No moving super fast in any dimensions, especially in mystcraft ages
- Be a member of our server website
- Only use the colours you chose on ender storage
- each group can only have no more than two chunkloaders, two quarries, 20 spot loaders.
- each player can only have no more than one mystcraft age (you have to tell me before creating one, or i will delete it)

Banned items:
None, only restrict the number of certain items that you can have, which is shown in the server rules.

Note:
- The colours you chose don't need to in the same order. As long as they are in the first and secon slot, it is fine.
- Colours that have beend chose: [red],[yellow] | [white],[yellow]
- There are some useful donation pack on the website
- If you are a youtuber, you can have more chunkloaders and quarries.

Application:
IGN:
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:
Have you ever been banned?:
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:
Why you want to join?:
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ye! It's Sombernanakin from the old server.
Do I still have to fill out an application? :3[DOUBLEPOST=1376492691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do I still have to fill out an application? :3
Gonna do it anyways
IGN: Somberanakin
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 1 year about now
Have you ever been banned?: Nope, never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I use skype instead (I have you added :p)
Are you youtuber?: No I am not
Why you want to join?: Because I have quit playing on the ultimate pack and need to find a new server to play on, on the Unleashed pack.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Blue, Green

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Do I still have to fill out an application? :3[DOUBLEPOST=1376492691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gonna do it anyways
IGN: Somberanakin
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 1 year about now
Have you ever been banned?: Nope, never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I use skype instead (I have you added :p)
Are you youtuber?: No I am not
Why you want to join?: Because I have quit playing on the ultimate pack and need to find a new server to play on, on the Unleashed pack.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Blue, Green

nice, welcome back

Xerriss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KingCullen
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing Feed the beast since release.
Have you ever been banned?:No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No
Why you want to join?: I wanna play on a new server and learn some of the new mods that came out with other people!
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Black Green

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KingCullen
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing Feed the beast since release.
Why you want to join?: I wanna play on a new server and learn some of the new mods that came out with other people!
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Black Green

check your message

onyxqwe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: onyxqwe
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: about a year
Have you ever been banned?: not that i can remember
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: no
Why you want to join?: I like playing with other people so i can either give or get help with stuff.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Blue White

nat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: twinkesgotskill
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:I've been playing tekkit for 6 months and i just recently started playing FTB.
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No but i do have a skype
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:nope
Why you want to join?: because im looking for a FTB server to play on with a friendly group :)
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Green, Blue

butters110

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Butters110
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 8 months (first tekkit and ftb on release)
Have you ever been banned?: No
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?:Im looking for a small whitelist FTB unleashed server with no banned items so this one is perfect :p
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [red],[green]

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: tyler0184
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 4 months about
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good server that has a mature community. Also one that plans to stay up and running for a while.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [cyan],[green]

Ego Sum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nagsor
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: over a year
Have you ever been banned?: no
Why you want to join?: the server I used to play on shut down so I'm searching for a new one
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Red],[Red]

TaxableFoot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: armageddon3124
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 2 years
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I have a channel i use to watch videos, not make them, but i could start.
Why you want to join?: Trying to find a small community friendly server to finally fully playthrough the mods of Unleashed.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Purple],[grey]

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bluebull12
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:For a long time now about 2 years
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No i don't have a youtube channel
Why you want to join?:Because i am a nice out going person and like to meet new people.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Yellow],[Pink]

Defying_logic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Defying_logic
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:around 5 months
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:i have some knowledge but i still have a few things to learn about it
Why you want to join?:I want a server where everyone trust each other and helps out
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]yellow, black

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TangentialThreat
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I found FTB a few months ago, but was manually adding mods for about a year before that.
Have you ever been banned?: I've been playing for a while now. I have been banned for somehow griefing spawn while not online, temp-banned for killing an OP after he placed a dozen iTNT all over the base of my brother and I, banned for I-have-no-idea-why, banned for joining, and banned because an admin had no idea who was DoSing and no idea what to do but I was new and therefore probably guilty. Also one time I stole five bees.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Nope.
Why you want to join?: New server with people on it, BoP isn't broken in this version. Ooh, and Mystcraft is on with one free world?
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Black, black.

DeathFire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeathFire
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: since minecraft 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned?: no
Why you want to join?: I want to find a good server to play on
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Black],[Red]

blockaxe333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:blockaxe333
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 4 years nearly five
Have you ever been banned?:Never by a responsible mature staff member
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: quite well
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am, a amature who does not do much but yes. it is Thedeflords
Why you want to join?:because ive been looking for my next decent fix on modded minecraft after wading through ranks of amature servers and modpacks filed to breaking point with noobs.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Black and blue

Phoenix_Wagon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nameLee123
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 3 or 4 months now.
Have you ever been banned?: Yes, we were all noob once...
Why you want to join?: Because I think it will be fun to play on a whitelisted server where there are no spammers who want to tp to you or hackers who grief you etc etc.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Yellow],[Yellow]

shandrew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shandrew82
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since the first Tekkit modpack came out (switched to FTB right when it came out too)
Have you ever been banned?: Yes, on a few servers. I believe that with each of the 2 ban's i've gotten, i've learned something from each of them and I feel that it has made me a better player, and more respectful of other people and their creations.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, I actually run my own server :p
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am, but I don't upload too frequently, although I am hoping to start up a real series soon on FTB (YT name: MrShandrew82)
Why you want to join?: I am looking for a server with some mature players so that I can get to know and have a fun time playing with a community. Most of the servers these days are just a bunch of random people that you see online once or twice. I feel a server should be kind of a "family" of sorts. At least, thats the kind of server I am looking for, and I believe this server might be it :)
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Blue],[Green]

milkncookie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: milkncookie
How long have you been playing modded minecraft? : I've played minecraft since beta and modded minecraft since the time where it takes hours to get 5 or so mods on a server/client
Have you ever been banned? : Nope, i prefer not to waste my time doing things that might or will ban me, i much rather progress to the end game as a loyal member of a community.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak? : I've used Skype for the longest time, and used Vent alot too, so teamspeak shouldnt be that hard to pick up.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel? : I have a account that have a couple videos on another game, and i plan on making one for minecraft.
Why you want to join? : I like whitelist servers in particular because the community is almost always dedicated and friendly which makes playing so much funner when you can chill, mine a bit, and have a conversation going. The people are also more dedicated and are willing to help each other.
Choose two colours as your first and second colours on ender storage : [Magenta] [Orange]
Note : I will be playing with my friend Alky, are our ender storage shared and we require the same color? does the same apply with the mystcraft age? Can you have quarries/mining agents in our mystcraft age or only in mining age?