Infinite Power + Infinite lava (Compact).

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by LuisAdeur, May 30, 2016.

1. LuisAdeur

LuisAdeur Active Member

[​IMG]

Things you will need:
    Fluid Transposer @ Thermal Expansion
    Lava Fabricator @ MineFactory Reloaded
    Stirling Generator @ EnderIO
    Octo Capacitor @ EnderIO
    Tank @ Any mod that has tanks or fluid storage
    Piping + fluid Piping @ Any mod that has fluid + item transfer with whitelist.

So you have the stirling generator and a octocapacitor producing 1.2mill RF/T with a bucket of lava on top you have the lava fabricator making 1 bucket for about 450k RF/T , lava gets transferred automatically from the fabricator into the tank or storage , duct transfers the lava from the tank into the transposer . On the side of the transposer you have a duct with whitelist only lava buckets into the stirling generator. Bottom of the stirling generator you have another duct with a whitelist of empty buckets going into the transposer.

Stirling Generator produces [email protected] 80RF/T Internal storage of 500k RF

Any ideas on how to make it more compact let me know , suggestions and opinions are welcome.

MagicMage1238 likes this.
  2. atanil

atanil Active Member

Tank from EnderIO can fill empty buckets, so you can skip Fluid Transposer.

3. Inaeo

Inaeo Forum Addict

I know it's infinite power, but at only 80RF/t I would need to spam the hell out of it to power anything. Props for being compact, but I'll stick to a variation of the setup in my signature when space and/or resources aren't a mitigating factor.

It does make for a nice backup generator and infinite Lava source though. Considering you could build this shortly after Nether access is achieved, it is a nice stepping stone en route to bigger setups.

4. Scottly318

Scottly318 Well-Known Member

The stirling will produce more rf because of the octadic capacitor

5. Inaeo

Inaeo Forum Addict

More than infinite? Not sure how that math checks out.

Again, it's nice, but at only 80RF/t, it's not worth too much. If you use the bucket to make steam instead, you can increase your yield dramatically.

BIG mac likes this.
  6. Scottly318

Scottly318 Well-Known Member

That may be... But at 1mil rf over the course of 12mins... Plus the stirling is relatively cheap to produce? I'd say it's a fairly easy source of power at early game level

7. Inaeo

Inaeo Forum Addict

Don't get me wrong, I actually used a variation of this early game in our Inventions world. It got me enough power to process the materials needed for the beginning of my Advanced Generators setup (again using the same principles, only feeding MFR Boilers for steam production).

It's a nice compact setup, perfect for early game and outlying bases who don't use much sustained power draw. For anything more than that, higher RF/t numbers are needed. I'm not hating. I'm being realistic.

8. ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Too Much Free Time

Big Reactors Steam Dynamo + 5x MFR steam boilers. 24k RF/t. Run it off of Lava Crystals and a Well of Suffering.