Infinite creative me storage cells

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I made a custom pack to play and test a couple mods I've never used before. As thread title reads ae2 is in. I've spent a few hours just slacking off looking for a place to call home. I've added chocolate quest mod for the dungeon creations to make the scenery a bit more lively. Well with that you can add player made dungeons to generate as well. One dungeon that I added was the dbz martial arts area. It spawned all messed up and the part that was left had a creative me storage cell in an item frame. OK so far that's already OP. But I wanted the dbz thing to not be destroyed so I edited the configuration so it would spawn again. Finally found another one. It too had a creative cell giving me 2. I thought ok I will use them for 2 items but thought which items to have food? Iron? Diamonds? It took about an hour hour for me to go oh duh creative cell with creative cells my ae system has 2147483647 creative me storage cells in it. And will never go down if I take one out. I think I broke my custom pack and don't know what to do.

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
I think I broke my custom pack and don't know what to do.
1. Backup your world
2. Try removing the "dbz martial arts area" from the pack, if you are willing to get rid of it. If you want to keep it, proceed to step four.
3. See if anything glitches out. If not, you are done. If it does, reset from the backup, and continue to step 4.
4. Look through the configs of the mod which adds the martial arts arena. See if there's anything about loot. (Though doubtful, if it is a player-made dungeon)
5. Throw your creative cell (the one holding the other cells) into lava/void/cactus/trash can/Alfheim portal/active TNT/creeper. Promise yourself to do the same to any further glitched items you come across.
6. If you really, really, really want everything to be fixed and work without having to remove anything, you're going to have to manually look through the structure file, find the block which is the item frame, and change it to something else.