InfiniGold!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
I know that this is a bug, but I'm more posting this just because it was quite funny.
Somehow while making a turtle script that makes four tiny dust into a large dust, we managed to make infinite tiny piles of gold dust. What is seen in the video is just before the infinite item despawned. It's the tiny gold dust in the corner of the diamond chest.
(Apologies for the super loud fan, wasn't wearing my headset so it was ontop the tower right near it.)

If anybody watches Vechs' youtube videos, then you'll see a similarity in this video here that he made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=E2WsOcedsR8#t=214s

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
How is this infinite? That video was a horrible explanation.

Whenever I cleared out my inventory, it was instantly filled again with tiny piles of gold dust from the infinite item, up to it despawning of course. At the time, I was trying to organize the dusts chest with invtweaks while the turtle was running, so some bug there caused what I figure to be a change to the item. I don't full understand it myself, I just remembered the similarity.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Inf gold steps:

1. Zombie pigman soulshard.
2. See step 1

Now Dw20 can make a 5 hour video on it.

Barring having soulshards it could also go.

1. Nether portal
2. Clear out Spawn pad Drop trap for Zombie Pigman to fall to their death form.
3. Its raining gold.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Currently using a Genocide Machine Auto-Spawner + Grinder and I'm getting more than enough gold from just melting down all the gold gear dropping off of the skeletons and zombies.

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
I know I know, got a semi-complete one in my world also. Just thought that I'd share this interesting bug. Currently trying to replicate it with iridium plates. xD