infamy Pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Remove all the game files first. Make sure you have internet connection (it happens, we all derp like that sometimes). Then try running it again. If it downloads them but doesn't actually run them, then you're probably running windows XP. I attempted to use FTB with XP once before and it failed horribly (it may just have been the bad computer though).

Aergis

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to make a server, you have to remove the clientside mods (NEI, backtools (or whatever it's called), CustomLAN(Called "ForgePort" or something under coremods), and Reis minimap.) Once you do that, if running the correct forge version, it SHOULD work.​

Reactions: Chuchu4chu

100greenmen

Jul 29, 2019
What I want to know is: How do you get the bloody thing to start. If it isn't supposed to be on the ftb launcher then I assume it will be removed when the new launcher comes out. If it is not removed and still works, then I would like to know how you get it to work. If the problem is a bad jar then how should I go about fixing it.

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
exactly, why don't they release a server? D:
There is a server released. Here is what I've found:

1. Go HERE link and download the file "Warfare Server files - technic 3.1.7 - FTB 1.1.0.zip". In case they deny directory browsing, the direct link to the file you want to download is THIS.
2. Unzip the downloaded file in a directory where you want your server.
3. Launch the server. I can confirm that it works with Debian Linux AMD64 architecture.
4. Press "Like" on my post if you appreciate it :) Thanks.

Least, but not last; Infamy is AWESOME! :D

Reactions: 100greenmen

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher says that Infamy 1.2 is the latest one. Have anyone found the 1.2 server?

Hungry_gamer

Jul 29, 2019
damn really looking forward to playing this with other players (that don't spawn kill/ raid (unless allowed by rules) and grief (unless allowed by rules)), if some actually runs a server for it, can you send me a message to see if i can join.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming your talking about the Technic launcher.

This is the wrong forum for Technic support.

If you're talking about the FTB launcher, it can't download modpacks.
Infamy Warfare is on the Feed the Beast Launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1379003149][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's an Ampz like mod pack, I seem to like Infamy better, but does anyone have a server for it?
You can play on the official Infamy server in the server list.