infamy Pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Rebeltothemax

Jul 29, 2019
My launcher wont download the infamy pack,

it says its downloading then just doesnt launch......

all the other packs work, its just the infamy one.. any ideas?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming your talking about the Technic launcher.

This is the wrong forum for Technic support.

If you're talking about the FTB launcher, it can't download modpacks.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming your talking about the Technic launcher.

This is the wrong forum for Technic support.

If you're talking about the FTB launcher, it can't download modpacks.

Infamy is a new pack, Peggle, I as talking to the guy who made it yesterday and he said that it was made for Technic but now its been added to FT

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
i just downloaded and launched it with no issue. so its something wrong with your launcher or other issue

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
My launcher wont download the infamy pack,

it says its downloading then just doesnt launch......

all the other packs work, its just the infamy one.. any ideas?

that can happen some times when your unable to login into minecraft.net to check account just try again later

100greenmen

Jul 29, 2019
This mod seems to have some mods in common with ampz. It will probably be the next warfare themed modpack. I am having a similar issue however. It downloads and launches but it stops loading and shows this in the console. http://pastebin.com/cdDV6ixi

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
It's an Ampz like mod pack, I seem to like Infamy better, but does anyone have a server for it?

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
it has a major advantage over ampz, and its buildcraft, which allows to automate mekanism`s machinery.

The only thing, it's only fun in SMP just like Ampz, which the only server is the official one, which is full of spawn killers and hackers...

100greenmen

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing, it's only fun in SMP just like Ampz, which the only server is the official one, which is full of spawn killers and hackers...
That is very true. I wouldn't want to join an infamy server unless 1: I own it. 2: it is a private server with a few friends.

Reactions: Sacred5010

Chuchu4chu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys if anyone has the server files and could upload them that'd be great. Agentnola's link looks like it's broken... I really want to play a private server with a few friends... But they aren't releasing server files...

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys if anyone has the server files and could upload them that'd be great. Agentnola's link looks like it's broken... I really want to play a private server with a few friends... But they aren't releasing server files...

just make a minecraft/forge server then move the files over to it

100greenmen

Jul 29, 2019
Why is it warfare-themed? ICBM and MFFS do not a war server make.
I have observed that even though it is based on the "universal electricity api" Most people just want to make a bunker and blow everything up. I am pretty sure that this api was made to use a more realistic electricity in minecraft, it was intended to be a scientific modpack I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1372324263][/DOUBLEPOST]
This mod seems to have some mods in common with ampz. It will probably be the next warfare themed modpack. I am having a similar issue however. It downloads and launches but it stops loading and shows this in the console. http://pastebin.com/cdDV6ixi
It seems something happened to that link...

nicdon1525

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to make a server for this I had made a clean forge server, but I do not know where to go from here