IndustrialCraft 2 Iridium Problem

Asroc

Jan 21, 2021
Hi there,

I play a self-made modpack in Minecraft which also includes the Mod Industrialcraft 2. We play in version 1.12.2 on a rented Minecraft server.

The following problem: I would like to build a Quantum armor. For that I need Iridium Ore. I can neither craft it, or can find Iridium Ore or Shard in JEI. I searched also in Creative Mode in Singleplayer but can't take this from the creative inventory, it doesnt exist. I've found shards and ores in dungeons. But I would also like to be able to make an Iridium Ore in a compressor, for example as it says on the Internet with 9 Iridium Shard. I only get ingots that I can't do anything with. I can't craft a single item with UU-Matter, I don't even get recipes listed in JEI. Otherwise I could at least have gotten acquainted with the Iridium with the UU-Matter.

I am grateful for help.

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
In recent versions of IC2, UU-Matter is now a liquid that must be fed into a Replicator to create materials. You need a sample of Iridium (found in dungeon chests) to put into a Scanner, then place a Pattern Storage next to it and the Replicator next to that. The pattern Storage will save the scan of the Iridium and let the Replicator know it can craft it. I'm sure there are better explanations/tutorials out there, but those are the basics!