Private Pack Industrial Thunder | Survival 1.5.2 | Whitelist | Protection | Rollback | Dynmap

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Epicpeebstar

Jul 29, 2019
Parker
Yes
I might play 8-10 hours aday and it depends on the week
I record on ftb servers and im looking for one that will garentee no grief

ivan123rox

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ivan123rox
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: always
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess):30-40hours/week
Extra information: i want a nice server without grief with a good community and good mods

Brodi816

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ivan123rox
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: always
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess):30-40hours/week
Extra information: i want a nice server without grief with a good community and good mods
Approved sent a message with details of joining the server

tribalthomas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Tribalthomas
Do you agree to follow by the rules?:Yes
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess):at least 5 if im not grounded
Extra information:I am a quick learner and that helps me and other when playing with mods.

Brodi816

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Tribalthomas
Do you agree to follow by the rules?:Yes
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess):at least 5 if im not grounded
Extra information:I am a quick learner and that helps me and other when playing with mods.

Approved sent a message with details of joining the server

Reactions: tribalthomas

The_Enemys

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: The_Enemys
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Of course
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): Let's say probably 1hr a day minimum most days (if I don't have something on) plus extra on the weekends, probably 15hrs a week or more (not a hard limit), not necessarily all on the server.
Extra information: Do you have, or would you be willing to add Galacticraft, Atomic Science and/or Logistics Pipes?

SephirothWS

Jul 29, 2019
Tesserects can only be placed within 16 blocks of 0,0 to encourage rail use

... what's the point of placing tesseracts then if this restriction is in place, aside from rail usage?

Brodi816

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: The_Enemys
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Of course
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): Let's say probably 1hr a day minimum most days (if I don't have something on) plus extra on the weekends, probably 15hrs a week or more (not a hard limit), not necessarily all on the server.
Extra information: Do you have, or would you be willing to add Galacticraft, Atomic Science and/or Logistics Pipes?

Approved Sent a message with details of joining the server
Galacticraft is very early in development and might be added farther down the line when it's farther developed
Atomic Science doesn't seem to fit the theme of the server well.
Applied energistics can do a lot of what Logistics Pipes can do, Item Management at a high level.

Tesserects can only be placed within 16 blocks of 0,0 to encourage rail use

... what's the point of placing tesseracts then if this restriction is in place, aside from rail usage?

There is no energy cost to using item/liquid tesserects, turtles can still teleport through the misc periphals turtle teleporter as that requires energy to do so.

giangigzu

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:giangigzu
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Yeah!
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess):10
Extra information:I love to build nice looking buildings with all tech inside

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
More informations about the server would be cool...

App:
IGN: Wisdoms
Why do you want to join?: Still looking for a balanced and fun server that has gregtech installed to play on with friends(I have many that will be apping if the server is good)

ravenguy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Fanta_Manta (in my signature)
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Definitely
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): It varies... a lot
Extra information: No TS, Skype, or Youtube, so don't ask if I have any of those. :(
Also, Age: 12

Brodi816

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:giangigzu
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Yeah!
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess):10
Extra information:I love to build nice looking buildings with all tech inside

More informations about the server would be cool...

App:
IGN: Wisdoms
Why do you want to join?: Still looking for a balanced and fun server that has gregtech installed to play on with friends(I have many that will be apping if the server is good)

Minecraft name: Fanta_Manta (in my signature)
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Definitely
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): It varies... a lot
Extra information: No TS, Skype, or Youtube, so don't ask if I have any of those. :(
Also, Age: 12

Approved all sending messages with details of joining the server

oggahorse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: oggahorse
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: yup
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): hm it varies. but i guess 10-20 or so
Extra information: hm not really

MechaJ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: MechaJ
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Yes
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): 34
Extra information: On two servers, I've been called the "walmart of the server", which I've decided to take as a compliment. I look forward to building new and interesting things if given the opportunity on your server.

Xandelan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Xandelan
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Absolutely.
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): Recently, I've had to cut back do to work but I'll be playing a lot more soon. Around an hour or so per day, so roughly 7 or 8 hours a week.
Extra information: I'm currently playing on a private world and I'm looking to join a community. :)

Brodi816

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: oggahorse
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: yup
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): hm it varies. but i guess 10-20 or so
Extra information: hm not really

Minecraft name: MechaJ
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Yes
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): 34
Extra information: On two servers, I've been called the "walmart of the server", which I've decided to take as a compliment. I look forward to building new and interesting things if given the opportunity on your server.

Minecraft name: Xandelan
Do you agree to follow by the rules?: Absolutely.
How many hours a week you usually play(feel free to guess): Recently, I've had to cut back do to work but I'll be playing a lot more soon. Around an hour or so per day, so roughly 7 or 8 hours a week.
Extra information: I'm currently playing on a private world and I'm looking to join a community. :)

Approved sending messages with details of joining server

Yvesm

Jul 29, 2019
Brodi sorry for not being active here recent activities has taken away my time to play here

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Nanoball
Do you agree to follow by the rules:YES!!! :D!!!!
How many hours a week u usually play 28 hours.
Extra information: i love gregtech and everything and are u playing on hard mode? because that would be useful and do u have modular powersuits just asking and I will be happy to use My survival things to help in The server projects :D Another question What if we need tesseracts for Things which cant use Railcraft.Such as Transporting items from mystcraft ages because I would really need Tesseracts for that reason The reason I need this is because I cant transport power and liquid In a base but I'd definitely use railcraft for Item transportation