industrial electrolizer power issues

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
I have an industrial electrolizer hooked up to a MFE with one glass fibre, the MFE is right nest to a geothermal generator. but i am still getting the error not sufficent energy. am i doing somethign wrong? I have tried to google it and everywhere i look it says dedicated MFE which i have, but i can not find any further information, the output of the MFE is 128, which is what i need?

DakkonB

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 Geothermal only outputs 20 EU/t right? So you're only feeding 20EU/t into the MFE but are pulling 128EU/t out. Once the MFE is empty, you aren't going to get a constant output of 128EU/t. Gregtech machines need an uninterrupted source of power right?

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
im new to this trying to figure it out. so i need to replace the geothermal with what?

JasonZZ

Jul 29, 2019
You don't necessarily replace the geotherm. You need much more power--the electrolyzer requires 128 EU/t to run properly. You can keep the geotherm--you just need more.

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
ok cool, now ive moved my machine a few times now it wont even turn on i got fully charged MFEs and i cant get it to turn on lol

qap

Jul 29, 2019
Most recipies require empty cells for the products, did you put some in?

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
I got it all figured out for now. Thank you for the help. I was short a few cells but I got it going now I can get the titanium I need lol. Slowly. Little by little.