Windows .exe Industrial centrifuge refuses to output aluminium dust

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdragonsoul99

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell the centrifuge bugs into a infinite loop any time i try and make aluminium dust out of any recipe. I've waited hours for it to spit anything out I have plenty of power I'm at a lose here.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance for a screenshot? Does the animation actually start? Both the spinning one on top of the block and the arrows in the GUI?
Are you sure you'r using empty cells and not cans or capsules?

darkdragonsoul99

Jul 29, 2019
yes the spinning animation starts but the arrows in the GUI max out instantly and then it just sits there draining power I left it running over night and it still didn't output anything.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed: display on the bauxite centrifuge process is buggy and not indicative of the time it's actually taking (other centrifuges for pyrite and redstone seemed just fine).

Unable to reproduce: it does eventually produce for me, though. Considering the sheer volume of bauxite I've already run into, I have the feeling I'm supposed to be running a battery of these darn things....

Colt_Darkfire

Jul 29, 2019
in the NEI recipe it tells you how long it takes to make the 4 items it makes from 2 for bauxite and empty cells it requires about 45 minutes last i checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.