Whitelist Server Industrailforge FTB ultimate 1.1.2. [ Whitelist ][dedicated server][Grief prev.][ESSENTIALS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :tozzy2012
Experience with FTB : been a server owner before..
Have you ever been banned: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yes to both
what do you like to build : a tech complex industry

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Wongger
Experience with FTB : Since December 2012
Have you ever been banned: Nope,
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I have it downloaded, willing to use it if that's the norm.
what do you like to build : I like building anything from medieval to futuristic buildings. On the last server I was on I built a floating island base.

Thanks!

Barg

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :bart0vds
Experience with FTB : i have used all the main mods from the ol technic pack but there are still some from the ultimate pack that i am new to.
Have you ever been banned: nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : maybe
what do you like to build : doesn't matter as long as i am building, a farm?

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Wongger
Experience with FTB : Since December 2012
Have you ever been banned: Nope,
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I have it downloaded, willing to use it if that's the norm.
what do you like to build : I like building anything from medieval to futuristic buildings. On the last server I was on I built a floating island base.

Thanks!

In game name :bart0vds
Experience with FTB : i have used all the main mods from the ol technic pack but there are still some from the ultimate pack that i am new to.
Have you ever been banned: nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : maybe
what do you like to build : doesn't matter as long as i am building, a farm?

both added welcome to the server

chris_almere

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : chris_almere
Experience with FTB : a few years now
Have you ever been banned: never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : dont have it, and not interested
what do you like to build : Me and a few of my friends love to build big projects and complex factory`s. We always keep an eye on lag and try to make everything as effecient and smooth as possible.

Lather

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : lather
Experience with FTB : several years of IC2/BC/RP2 .. etc etc
Have you ever been banned: no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : usually use mumble whatnot but i do have it.
what do you like to build : I'm teamed with chris_almere and usually focus on creating high-tech facilities and complex buildings, optimization is my tool.

RocketScientist

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : RocketScientist
Experience with FTB : A year or a more with mods included in the FTB Packs.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I have teamspeak but I have no interest in using it for minecraft.
what do you like to build : I enjoy building complicated super structures.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : chris_almere
Experience with FTB : a few years now
Have you ever been banned: never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : dont have it, and not interested
what do you like to build : Me and a few of my friends love to build big projects and complex factory`s. We always keep an eye on lag and try to make everything as effecient and smooth as possible.

In game name : lather
Experience with FTB : several years of IC2/BC/RP2 .. etc etc
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : usually use mumble whatnot but i do have it.
what do you like to build : I'm teamed with chris_almere and usually focus on creating high-tech facilities and complex buildings, optimization is my tool.

In game name : RocketScientist
Experience with FTB : A year or a more with mods included in the FTB Packs.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I have teamspeak but I have no interest in using it for minecraft.
what do you like to build : I enjoy building complicated super structures.

added welcome guys

Hundurr

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Jesper102030 ( I want to change it ._.)
Experience with FTB : Not much... saw it on Zisteaus channel and i thought it lloked pretty awsome and downloaded it. played it a couple of weeks now and im tired of playing alone xD
Have you ever been banned: never. i hate griefers with a passion :(
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : No i dont have it but if it's important for you, then i will fix it :)
what do you like to build : It really depends what kind of mood i'm in. I never build the same thing. but i really enjoy technical stuff :p

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Jesper102030 ( I want to change it ._.)
Experience with FTB : Not much... saw it on Zisteaus channel and i thought it lloked pretty awsome and downloaded it. played it a couple of weeks now and im tired of playing alone xD
Have you ever been banned: never. i hate griefers with a passion :(
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : No i dont have it but if it's important for you, then i will fix it :)
what do you like to build : It really depends what kind of mood i'm in. I never build the same thing. but i really enjoy technical stuff :p

added welcome

panton123

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : panton123
Experience with FTB : I've played tekkit then switched while ftb was quite new and I have been playing quite a bit.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I do not have TS3 and I might be willing to use it.
what do you like to build : I like to build automated systems and I enjoy coding a bit of ComputerCraft.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : panton123
Experience with FTB : I've played tekkit then switched while ftb was quite new and I have been playing quite a bit.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I do not have TS3 and I might be willing to use it.
what do you like to build : I like to build automated systems and I enjoy coding a bit of ComputerCraft.

added welcome to the server

Anthony Garnett

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Bubbleman95
Experience with FTB : None
Have you ever been banned: Nope, don't plan to be either
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yes and Yes
what do you like to build : Everything

fille9652

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Fille9652
Experience with FTB: I've spent a lot of time on a server called The Nuke and Turtle and also some singleplayer and friends servers.
Have you ever been banned: Not once
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it: I don't have TS3 but I might be willing to use it
What do you like to build: I like to build more technical things with a focus on bees.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
server IP has changed for all that are whitelisted please connect to this IP: 142.4.211.166. for those waiting for slots to open i hope to be able to open more up soon and will post when slots are open

SolarMojo

Jul 29, 2019
Doc can we reset the map or create a vanilla server because the current server is feeling abandoned, i and a few other people are regularly on.

Troqdor

Jul 29, 2019
is the server down for anyone else? it has been like that for a couple of days now, atleast for me it has.