Whitelist Server Industrailforge FTB ultimate 1.1.2. [ Whitelist ][dedicated server][Grief prev.][ESSENTIALS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
should be fixed now and im awake and online for any issues. we changed permissions to a better version as well as all new grief protection and logging all in all better security for our players. im sorry for any inconvenience this caused

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Still no permissions!! Please make it work right. I still can't even talk on the server.:(

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
okay permissions are now fixed grief protection improved and many other updates and fixes. we are still looking for more cool builders to come and hang out with us

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :MW1000
Experience with FTB : i did a lot of direwolf but i what to try the ultimate pack
Have you ever been banned: nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : yes i have
what do you like to build : a lot of automatics

RedMew

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Mewed
Experience with FTB : Played around with it in Single player, not overly confident on what I have to do with the different mods but all in good time.
Have you ever been banned: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yeah TS3 would be great to use!
what do you like to build : I'm not much of a builder but I do enjoy making nice looking homes for myself :)

Thank you for your time, hope you consider this application!

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :MW1000
Experience with FTB : i did a lot of direwolf but i what to try the ultimate pack
Have you ever been banned: nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : yes i have
what do you like to build : a lot of automatics

In game name : Mewed
Experience with FTB : Played around with it in Single player, not overly confident on what I have to do with the different mods but all in good time.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yeah TS3 would be great to use!
what do you like to build : I'm not much of a builder but I do enjoy making nice looking homes for myself :)

Thank you for your time, hope you consider this application!

both added welcome to the server

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : kpdoney1
Experience with FTB : I have played FTB for about a year and I feel fairly confident with the majority of the mods and before playing FTB I played tekkit :)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yes
what do you like to build : My Plan would be to build a nice town for me a maybe a few others to live in :D

darkjedibrad

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :darkjedibrad
Age : old enought to know better young enough not to care lol (40)
Experience with FTB : good not great but good
Have you ever been banned:nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :yep
what do you like to build : i enjoy taking a village and fixing it up

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : kpdoney1
Experience with FTB : I have played FTB for about a year and I feel fairly confident with the majority of the mods and before playing FTB I played tekkit :)
what do you like to build : My Plan would be to build a nice town for me a maybe a few others to live in :D

In game name :darkjedibrad
Age : old enought to know better young enough not to care lol (40)
Experience with FTB : good not great but good
Have you ever been banned:nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :yep
what do you like to build : i enjoy taking a village and fixing it up

both added welcome to the server

Troqdor

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Troqdor
Experience with FTB : Usually start out on Hardcore, have been using it for almost a year now.
what do you like to build: I like to build a tower with branching mini towers.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Troqdor
Experience with FTB : Usually start out on Hardcore, have been using it for almost a year now.
what do you like to build: I like to build a tower with branching mini towers.

added welcome to the server

Lakemnstr08

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :Lakemnstr08
Experience with FTB :I have been playing FTB ever since it came out so i have plenty of experience with almost every mod you can think of.
Have you ever been banned:No I have not been banned.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :yes I use teamspeak quiet often and I would love to use it.
what do you like to build :anything that looks amazing and can put out tons of power with the best efficency.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :Lakemnstr08
Experience with FTB :I have been playing FTB ever since it came out so i have plenty of experience with almost every mod you can think of.
Have you ever been banned:No I have not been banned.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :yes I use teamspeak quiet often and I would love to use it.
what do you like to build :anything that looks amazing and can put out tons of power with the best efficency.

Mexiemeal

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Mexiemeal
Experience with FTB : Played most mods before FTB was created. Haven't messed with gregtech before, but looks fun.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Haven't used it in a long time. But def willing to use it.
what do you like to build : Anything. Like to make themed buildings/areas with tech to make it interesting

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Mexiemeal
Experience with FTB : Played most mods before FTB was created. Haven't messed with gregtech before, but looks fun.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Haven't used it in a long time. But def willing to use it.
what do you like to build : Anything. Like to make themed buildings/areas with tech to make it interesting