Whitelist Server Industrailforge FTB ultimate 1.1.2. [ Whitelist ][dedicated server][Grief prev.][ESSENTIALS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Moki

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Hey_iTz_PurpleZz
Experience with FTB : I have been playing FTB for 2 months now. Im very familiar with almost all the machines in ultimate and a little less in mindcrack. I also have enough experience to help people out if they have problems. Mostly experienced with machines. AE and a little bit of thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yes
what do you like to build : as in home wise?? massive structures usually underground. Tend to be very neat and organized with my machine placement. Like to build effective setups. and then from time to time build up a prank (if thats considered a build, and allowed). I like to try and build unique places aswell as exciting place that make you want to stay there.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Hey_iTz_PurpleZz
Experience with FTB : I have been playing FTB for 2 months now. Im very familiar with almost all the machines in ultimate and a little less in mindcrack. I also have enough experience to help people out if they have problems. Mostly experienced with machines. AE and a little bit of thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned: No
what do you like to build : as in home wise?? massive structures usually underground. Tend to be very neat and organized with my machine placement. Like to build effective setups. and then from time to time build up a prank (if thats considered a build, and allowed). I like to try and build unique places aswell as exciting place that make you want to stay there.

whitelisted hope to see you soon

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Enigma85
Experience with FTB : i have been playing modded mine craft for years recently came back to it after a break about a month ago but im pretty caught up on all the new additions to the mods.
Have you ever been banned:Nope
what do you like to build : Big automated bases with lots of forestry stuff powering it :D I also love to build Frame machines.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Enigma85
Experience with FTB : i have been playing modded mine craft for years recently came back to it after a break about a month ago but im pretty caught up on all the new additions to the mods.
Have you ever been banned:Nope
what do you like to build : Big automated bases with lots of forestry stuff powering it :D I also love to build Frame machines.

whitelisted

xDavidKing

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : xDavidKing
Experience with FTB : Been playing for a few months starting to learn about bees. i know alot about thaumcraft :)
Have you ever been banned: Yes. for saying " i wanted to pvp people " on a server -.-
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Maybe :p
what do you like to build : I like to build towns , and bases :D

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : xDavidKing
Experience with FTB : Been playing for a few months starting to learn about bees. i know alot about thaumcraft :)
Have you ever been banned: Yes. for saying " i wanted to pvp people " on a server -.-
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Maybe :p
what do you like to build : I like to build towns , and bases :D

whitelisted

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
just upgraded to a much better server for those already listed here is the new IP : 192.95.29.45 for those not on the whitelist apply and come join us on a brand new map. we will not reset the map again untill the 1.5 update

Greencake46

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Greencake46
Experience with FTB : Yes
Have you ever been banned: Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I have TS3 but no mic, i'll be ordering one soon.
what do you like to build : I like building with mostly function in mind.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Greencake46
Experience with FTB : Yes
Have you ever been banned: Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : I have TS3 but no mic, i'll be ordering one soon.
what do you like to build : I like building with mostly function in mind.

Whitelisted welcome

dylanh49

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : dylanh49
Have you ever been banned: Not once.
do you have skype/willing to use it : Have it. Mabey in the future
what do you like to build : Bee farms and sorting systems.

Grey_Wind7

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Grey_Wind7
Experience with FTB : I used to use tekkit for a long time then switched to ftb for awhile. Minecraft got stale though so i took a break for 4 or 5 months. So i'm a little rusty but I know a little about a few of the mods. I was actually pretty decent with most of the mods that have been in ftb the longest. Have no clue about the newer ones.
Have you ever been banned: No, as far as i'm aware of. My little brother tends to use my account and go on the servers he plays on though. :p
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : No but I guess I can sign up if I really need to.
what do you like to build : I like to build both nice looking things and technical stuff. Im the best at really nice looking things.

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Grey_Wind7
Experience with FTB : I used to use tekkit for a long time then switched to ftb for awhile. Minecraft got stale though so i took a break for 4 or 5 months. So i'm a little rusty but I know a little about a few of the mods. I was actually pretty decent with most of the mods that have been in ftb the longest. Have no clue about the newer ones.
Have you ever been banned: No, as far as i'm aware of. My little brother tends to use my account and go on the servers he plays on though. :p
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : No but I guess I can sign up if I really need to.
what do you like to build : I like to build both nice looking things and technical stuff. Im the best at really nice looking things.

added welcome to the server

Erhva

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Erhva
Experience with FTB : Played it a bit here and there, mostly played tekkit before discovering ftb. Mostly like to focus on Thaumcraft and some relaxed mods like forestry.
Have you ever been banned: Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Could easily get it if I wanted. Already have a mic.
  1. what do you like to build : Usually like to build nice builds that go along with the theme of the mod. (Farm house for forestry, Wizard Tower for thaumcraft)

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Erhva
Experience with FTB : Played it a bit here and there, mostly played tekkit before discovering ftb. Mostly like to focus on Thaumcraft and some relaxed mods like forestry.
Have you ever been banned: Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Could easily get it if I wanted. Already have a mic.
  1. what do you like to build : Usually like to build nice builds that go along with the theme of the mod. (Farm house for forestry, Wizard Tower for thaumcraft)
added welcome to the server

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Doc I have no permissions to do anything on the server! From doing help command to checking my petroleum tank! Please fix this, that's probably why the server is empty..