Whitelist Server Industrailforge FTB ultimate 1.1.2. [ Whitelist ][dedicated server][Grief prev.][ESSENTIALS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Arceus22
Have you ever been banned: no
do you have skype/willing to use it : Yes, but my mic is broken
what do you like to build : industrial and medieval buildings

Crazymonk

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :Crazymonkgonemad
Have you ever been banned: nope
do you have skype/willing to use it : Yep
what do you like to build : anything and everything from houses,secret bases, factories

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :Crazymonkgonemad
do you have skype/willing to use it : Yep
what do you like to build : anything and everything from houses,secret bases, factories

Whitelisted welcome and hope to see you soon

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : agomez74
Experience with FTB : I am fairly familiar with most of the mods within the Ultimate pack, since I have been playing with most of the mods before FTB was ever dreamed of.
Have you ever been banned: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yes
what do you like to build : I like setting up power systems such as steam boilers, solar arrays etc.

Warthing

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Warthing
Experience with FTB : about a year now.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : yes
what do you like to build : Houses, and castle structure. Secret rooms :)

Crazymonk

Jul 29, 2019
says i cant join dont have APUnofficial 2.1.3u42 tried to look for a download on google but nothing pops up do you have a link for it?

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : Warthing
Experience with FTB : about a year now.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : yes
what do you like to build : Houses, and castle structure. Secret rooms :)

whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1370136964][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name : agomez74
Experience with FTB : I am fairly familiar with most of the mods within the Ultimate pack, since I have been playing with most of the mods before FTB was ever dreamed of.
Have you ever been banned: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : Yes
what do you like to build : I like setting up power systems such as steam boilers, solar arrays etc.

whitelisted

and here are links to the 2 mods that need to be added
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0hc1l4bn4dvjlni/XCK1Ww6tmr/AdditionalPipes2.1.3u42-BC3.4.2-MC1.4.7.jar thats is additional pipes

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...meinfo-crystalwing-startinginv-floatingruins/ this is for treecapitator you need bspkrsCore as well as treecapitator from the same page. bspkrscore goes in the mods folder and treecapitator goes in coremods folder

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
Server web site and forums are up and running mod links and info can be found there. the site is a WIP so alot more coming soon

havak216

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :Havak216
Experience with FTB : been playing for awhile on ultimate was on a large server run by a dude named tfox
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : of course
what do you like to build : i like building large scale structures that look appealing and are also for different mod usage

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name :Havak216
Experience with FTB : been playing for awhile on ultimate was on a large server run by a dude named tfox
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : of course
what do you like to build : i like building large scale structures that look appealing and are also for different mod usage

whitelisted welcome

honeybadgerhb

Jul 29, 2019
Age 15
experience: have been playeing for about a year
banned : nope
dont have ts3 yet but can get it if neccisary
build: i like to build towns mostly wild west[DOUBLEPOST=1370276701][/DOUBLEPOST](forgot in game name first post)
IGN:honeybadgerhb
Age 15
build: i like to build towns mostly wild west

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : HawkeyeNL
Experience with FTB : alot, i played the dw20 pack since the start( and made it myself for a year atleast)
Have you ever been banned: no i have not
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : i have it, i can use it.
what do you like to build : a nice looking base, with all sorts of automation.

cav2805

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : swaggmonster99 excuse the juvenile name
Have you ever been banned : no
do you have skype/willing to use it : yes i have and i am ready to use it.
what do you like to build : Factories, contemporary homes.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : HarvesterMine600
Experience with FTB : Know lot from RP2, BC, TE, and IC2's machines to GT hardmode all way to the pair of automated Fusion reactors (they were the old ones but do I even have to say more than that? Considering that's about a solid 64k eu/t!)
Have you ever been banned: No don't like it I move on.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :No sorry don't have mic but I do have Skipe to use
what do you like to build : Machines and automation with some good friendly people cause I tend to make automated things look crappy and want help with massive projects.. I'm trying better to not do this anymore so it's more "presentable".

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
Age 15
build: i like to build towns mostly wild west[DOUBLEPOST=1370276701][/DOUBLEPOST](forgot in game name first post)
IGN:honeybadgerhb
Age 15
build: i like to build towns mostly wild west

In game name : HawkeyeNL
Experience with FTB : alot, i played the dw20 pack since the start( and made it myself for a year atleast)
Have you ever been banned: no i have not
do you have TS3 and willing to use it : i have it, i can use it.
what do you like to build : a nice looking base, with all sorts of automation.

In game name : swaggmonster99 excuse the juvenile name
Have you ever been banned : no
do you have skype/willing to use it : yes i have and i am ready to use it.
what do you like to build : Factories, contemporary homes.

In game name : HarvesterMine600
Experience with FTB : Know lot from RP2, BC, TE, and IC2's machines to GT hardmode all way to the pair of automated Fusion reactors (they were the old ones but do I even have to say more than that? Considering that's about a solid 64k eu/t!)
Have you ever been banned: No don't like it I move on.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it :No sorry don't have mic but I do have Skipe to use
what do you like to build : Machines and automation with some good friendly people cause I tend to make automated things look crappy and want help with massive projects.. I'm trying better to not do this anymore so it's more "presentable".

All of you are whitelisted hope to see you soon, also anyone applying for the next 6-8 hours should get apporved/denied fast as im online and monitoring.If you need help with the mods jump on TS and i can hhelp you fast

SuperMAngelis

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : mam07​
Have you ever been banned: Nope, never planning to.​
do you have skype/willing to use it : Yes, but unfortunately my mic is broken at the moment​
what do you like to build : I have been playing Minecraft FTB for a while now and i like to build from a range of things such as Creative buildings to put my thaumcraft stuff and machines or making things very automatic.​
Yes i am 13, but age is just a number. Don't let something so little thing hold you back from whitlisting a mature and responsible person. Hope you take my application into consideration.​

AirsoftSI99

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : AirsoftSI99
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Do you have skype/willing to use it : Yes
What do you like to build : I like to automate lots of stuff and put a while in to thaumcraft, also I am a huge direwolf20 fan and am interested in a mature and clean staff

doctruscott

Jul 29, 2019
In game name : mam07​
Have you ever been banned: Nope, never planning to.​
do you have skype/willing to use it : Yes, but unfortunately my mic is broken at the moment​
what do you like to build : I have been playing Minecraft FTB for a while now and i like to build from a range of things such as Creative buildings to put my thaumcraft stuff and machines or making things very automatic.​
Yes i am 13, but age is just a number. Don't like something so little thing hold you back from whitlisting a mature and responsible person. Hope you take my application into consideration.​

In game name : AirsoftSI99
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Do you have skype/willing to use it : Yes
What do you like to build : I like to automate lots of stuff and put a while in to thaumcraft, also I am a huge direwolf20 fan and am interested in a mature and clean staff

both of you are whitelisted welcome