Whitelist Server InceptiSkies - Recommended - Team Speak - Whitelist - Nothing Banned - Mature Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

truextacy4u

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
In game name:Truextacy4u
Have you ever been banned:No
If so what for:
Timezone:Eastern
Looking for a community that is active. I loved playing Skyblock But had about a week ago seen Argarian Skies and gave it a shot in single player I went really far but it got boring with me being the only one =(

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
truextacy4u said:
Whitelist application:
In game name:Truextacy4u
Have you ever been banned:No
If so what for:
Timezone:Eastern
Looking for a community that is active. I loved playing Skyblock But had about a week ago seen Argarian Skies and gave it a shot in single player I went really far but it got boring with me being the only one =(
Accepted.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:sineddw
Have you ever been banned: no
If so what for:
Timezone: +2:00

zero191

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Zeroknight191
Have you ever been banned:no
If so what for:N/A
Timezone:EST (canada)

EDIT:if you look me up i say i was banned once because of a prank, i didnt think that it would matter but ill put it in anyways

Malice

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Octobon
Have you ever been banned: No.
If so what for: I have not been banned from any servers prior to this application.
Timezone: EST
I'm looking for a fun, and mature community to play and collaborate with. Agrarian skies is by far my favorite modpack, and I would love to meet people with these same interests.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Octobon
Have you ever been banned: No.
If so what for: I have not been banned from any servers prior to this application.
Timezone: EST
I'm looking for a fun, and mature community to play and collaborate with. Agrarian skies is by far my favorite modpack, and I would love to meet people with these same interests.
accepted

1Revenger1

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:1Revenger1
Have you ever been banned:Not as far as I know, maybe once or twice from my own server for derping around.
If so what for:---------
Timezone:pacific USA

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:1Revenger1
Have you ever been banned:Not as far as I know, maybe once or twice from my own server for derping around.
If so what for:---------
Timezone:pacific USA
Whitelisted, head onto our websites chat later and we'll get you an island setup.