Whitelist Server Incepticraft - A modded minecraft server community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Which new server should we have?

• Resonant Rise Mainline (ATL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yogcast Complete (ATL)

• Infinity (FTB)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Vanilla

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jed566

Jul 29, 2019
Incepticraft is a privately owned modded minecraft server community.
Main website http://www.incepticraft.net/home

At the moment we have 3 different modpacks set up on our servers with 64 gb of ram in total

Incepticraft Oldschool - Direwolf20 pack 1.7.10 (FTB Launcher) - Whitelisted - IP- 144.76.105.196:25565
One of the most popular modded modpacks around. It has a little bit for everyone. Some magic here, some machines here, a little bit of both there....

InceptiSky - Sky Factory 2 (AT Launcher) - Whitelisted - IP - 144.76.105.196:25566
This modpack puts you on a small island with very limited resources and a list of goals to complete to move on to the different "ages of technology"

Inceptimon - Pixelmon (3.3.8) - Minecraft 1.7.10 - Non-whitelisted - IP - 144.76.105.196:25567
Pixelmon website http://pixelmonmod.com/

Addition mod - Custom npcs - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278956-custom-npcs
On this server you will have the complete Pokemon experience in Minecraft. We have player made towns that are populated with NPCs that have full dialogue. All the gym leaders and the elite four are players. We also have the occasional tournament.

More to come soon

Rules
1. No exploits
2. No Griefing
3. No VIP items without donating
4. No stealing
5. Have a good attitude
6. Swearing is allowed but don't go overboard
7. The appointed moderators and admins have the right to ban you given a valid reason (appeals can be made)
Rules may vary based on servers (will be posted at spawn)

How to join the whitelisted servers

Option A
Apply in comments with this application

What is your In Game Name?
How old are you?
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server?
If yes, why?
Why would you like to join our servers?
Did someone refer you to us?
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service?
Which of our servers do you plan on playing on?

Option B
Go to this link http://www.incepticraft.net/whitelist
Same questions as above

You get a answer shortly

Either RaggedReece or eMaaaZe will accept requests

Note - I am a Mod on each server the people listed above are Head Admin and Owner respectively
Note- If your favorite server is not listed, post it as a suggestion in the comments. Thanks!​

Last edited:

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? TankoHidiki
How old are you? 23
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server? No
If yes, why?
Why would you like to join our servers? To play and build with other people
Did someone refer you to us? No
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? yes i prefer teamspeak
Which of our servers you plan on playing on? Direwolf20 server

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? TankoHidiki
How old are you? 23
If yes, why?
Why would you like to join our servers? To play and build with other people
Did someone refer you to us? No
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? yes i prefer teamspeak
Whitelisted

Shisagi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shisagi
Ban: No
if yes:
Why join: Looking for a friendly server to cooperate with
referred: Found on forum
Voicechat: Whichever is needed. Good mic.
Server: DW20

DeltaOperations

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? DeltaOperations
How old are you? 19
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server? No!
Why would you like to join our servers? I'm currently looking for a server I can safely call home, a nice community, coop projects, no disturbing parts of other servers out there. I figured it's worth checking out your offer :3
Did someone refer you to us? No, found out about this server here
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? I use Skype, TS3, Vent, RaidCall.
Which of our servers you plan on playing on? DW20 1.7.10

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? DeltaOperations
How old are you? 19
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server? No!
Why would you like to join our servers? I'm currently looking for a server I can safely call home, a nice community, coop projects, no disturbing parts of other servers out there. I figured it's worth checking out your offer :3
Did someone refer you to us? No, found out about this server here
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? I use Skype, TS3, Vent, RaidCall.
Which of our servers you plan on playing on? DW20 1.7.10
Whitelisted, enjoy the server :)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
What are the server's VIP items? What items are banned? Couldn't find this info on your website..
VIP Items are currently not even out or even considered as we're not planning any vip introductions for a while. Currently chunk loading and automated mining in the overworld are banned that is it. InceptiCraft has been around for nearly 2 years but we closed for over a month and now we're back so yeah we're just getting grips to opening the servers and slowly rebuilding.

ShortFused

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? Ian_Whu
How old are you? 14
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server? Nope.
If yes, why?------
Why would you like to join our servers? Because I think that this server has a nice community and i cant find any other DireWolf server.
Did someone refer you to us? Nope. Just from the forums
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? sorry, cant.
Which of our servers you plan on playing on? Direwolf20.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? Ian_Whu
How old are you? 14
Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server? Nope.
If yes, why?------
Why would you like to join our servers? Because I think that this server has a nice community and i cant find any other DireWolf server.
Did someone refer you to us? Nope. Just from the forums
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? sorry, cant.
Which of our servers you plan on playing on? Direwolf20.
whitelisted

wyatt567

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? Wyatt567
How old are you? 18 n' 1/2
If yes, why? N/A
Why would you like to join our servers? So I can settle down on one server where is there is no griefers, and I would like to have fun plaything with others and helping them out. I also think that this is a nice community to hang out and share a laugh with.
Did someone refer you to us? No found you guys on the forums.
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? Yes, I have used almost every voice chat you can think of.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? Wyatt567
How old are you? 18 n' 1/2
If yes, why? N/A
Why would you like to join our servers? So I can settle down on one server where is there is no griefers, and I would like to have fun plaything with others and helping them out. I also think that this is a nice community to hang out and share a laugh with.
Did someone refer you to us? No found you guys on the forums.
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? Yes, I have used almost every voice chat you can think of.

if you can explain how in 2012 you're 13 years old, in 2013 you're 14 years old and now 2 years later in 2015 you're suddenly 18 and a half then you'll be whitelisted

Last edited:

wyatt567

Jul 29, 2019
if you can explain how in 2012 you're 13 years old, in 2013 you're 14 years old and now 2 years later in 2015 you're suddenly 18 and a half then you'll be whitelisted
I put a random age on every website i go too, do you really put your real age on every website you go too?

shadeToruk

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? shadeToruk
How old are you? 16
If yes, why? N/A
Why would you like to join our servers? I really enjoy mod packs. In the past server owners shut down their servers when everyone has worked so hard to get tot their spot. I am looking for a reliable server that just wont magically disappear the next day.
Did someone refer you to us? Yes awhile back
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? Both TS3 and Skype I use.
Which of our servers do you plan on playing on? InceptiCraft Oldschool Direwolf 20

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In Game Name? shadeToruk
How old are you? 16
If yes, why? N/A
Why would you like to join our servers? I really enjoy mod packs. In the past server owners shut down their servers when everyone has worked so hard to get tot their spot. I am looking for a reliable server that just wont magically disappear the next day.
Did someone refer you to us? Yes awhile back
Do you use teamspeak, skype or any other voice chat service? Both TS3 and Skype I use.
Which of our servers do you plan on playing on? InceptiCraft Oldschool Direwolf 20
Whitelisted