Open Server INC | 1.0.9 | Balanced | No Banned Items | PVP/Griefing | Shops | Mob Arena| No Lag | 50 Slots |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tpaulvc

Jul 29, 2019
--WARNING--
We are still in open beta! Expect restarts/5-10 minute downtimes
We are doing our best to get the server running on a stable build!

DO NOT ABUSE THE OPEN BETA TO GLITCH
WE WILL APPLY THE HAMMER IF ANY GLITCHING, DUPING, OR CHEATING IS INVOLVED DURING
THE BETA OR AT ANY OTHER TIME

TRdMwe6.png

IP -

Teamspeak -

Recommended Build - All extra mods enabled

Banned Item List -
Barrel Shelf (Unfinished block)

Current Staff
Owner - tpaulvc
Co-Owner - adbob
Head Admin - ShotsMajor
Admin - SamjGrover

Current Plugins
GroupManager
WorldEdit
MOTDManager
CustomServerMessages
RandomLocationTeleporter
Prism
WorldGaurd
RemoteToolKitPlugin
Dynmap
ChestRestock
AntiCheat

Shop
VIPForceFields

ChestCommands
Spacebukkit
Clearlag
MobArena

We Need You!!!!
Current Open Slots
Builders - 4
Moderators - 2

Apply for staff down below!
Info -

Age (Preferably Above 15) -
Teamspeak (Mic?) -
Position -
In Game Name -
Why should we make you staff? (3-5 sentences) -

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Last edited:

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Preferably Above 15) -21
Teamspeak (Mic?) -y
Position -admin
IGN - xBad_Ass
Why should we make you staff? (3-5 sentences) - i would like to help

Tpaulvc

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Preferably Above 15) -21
Teamspeak (Mic?) -y
Position -admin
IGN - xBad_Ass
Why should we make you staff? (3-5 sentences) - i would like to help

Your going to need to add more. And mic is required for the admin position (Teamspeak)

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Preferably Above 15) - 19
Teamspeak (Mic?) - Not the best mic, but i'll get on ts, of course.
Position - i think it's not my decision :) and it should be yours.
IGN - NimeniAltu666
Why should we make you staff? (3-5 sentences) - Well i've been in staff on server before, and as far i consider, i'm pretty experienced. Also i really like to play FTB, cause the good old Minecraft became boring to me. I have experience and know the mods, so i will be able to help the players with problems relating mods.

Tpaulvc

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Preferably Above 15) - 19
Teamspeak (Mic?) - Not the best mic, but i'll get on ts, of course.
Position - i think it's not my decision :) and it should be yours.
IGN - NimeniAltu666
Why should we make you staff? (3-5 sentences) - Well i've been in staff on server before, and as far i consider, i'm pretty experienced. Also i really like to play FTB, cause the good old Minecraft became boring to me. I have experience and know the mods, so i will be able to help the players with problems relating mods.

Ok, hop on our teamspeak and i will drag you down to a channel for an unofficial interview :D

Buggy008

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to log into the server, it says the following microblocks are not installed tile.ice_1 and I have added all the mods you need what do I do?

TemplarKn1ght

Jul 29, 2019
Does one enable all mods for the server? I see a whole host that are auto disabled. Secondly...where is the server located....my ping is a bit off.
New_Picture.jpg

Last edited:

samjgrover

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Preferably Above 15) - 20
Teamspeak (Mic?) - yes i go on TS a lot so i will be on there
Position - admin
In Game Name - samjgrover
Why should we make you staff? (3-5 sentences) - i would like to me on your team because i have had so much experience from being an admin on server to pretty much any other position. i have also hosted my own servers which sadly i couldnt pay for so they went down. i also know a lot about modded minecraft, i have been playing it since its early days of buildcraft 1 and industrialcraft 1. i feel very strongly about helping out building and helping others with issues and problems they have with either the server or mods. i hope you consider my application. thanks, Sam

Tpaulvc

Jul 29, 2019
Does one enable all mods for the server? I see a whole host that are auto disabled. Secondly...where is the server located....my ping is a bit off.
New_Picture.jpg
You enable all of mods except for the maps. You only enable one of them. Also, the server is on the eastern shore of the US

Tpaulvc

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Preferably Above 15) - 20
Teamspeak (Mic?) - yes i go on TS a lot so i will be on there
Position - admin
In Game Name - samjgrover
Why should we make you staff? (3-5 sentences) - i would like to me on your team because i have had so much experience from being an admin on server to pretty much any other position. i have also hosted my own servers which sadly i couldnt pay for so they went down. i also know a lot about modded minecraft, i have been playing it since its early days of buildcraft 1 and industrialcraft 1. i feel very strongly about helping out building and helping others with issues and problems they have with either the server or mods. i hope you consider my application. thanks, Sam
Hop on teamspeak and i can get you an interview!