Inacio's FTB Server - Mindcrack+ (Includes Mystcraft and other mods); No whitelist!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Inacio

Jul 29, 2019
We are an "anarchy" server. We are reasonably populated, with an average of 10 players online during weekdays and 20 on weekends. Our server has the hardware to support much more, though, so we're looking for new people!

Anarchy is in quotes because even though there's always the risk that you'll get griefed, most people are actually reasonably friendly, and you can even get to team up with someone. Grief exists, PvP too, but if you take the proper precautions you can live peacefully.
Griefing and PvP are permitted, but not required.

Our rules are basically don't exploit in a way that makes the server not work properly (example: making a lag machine or doing something that crashes the server on purpose), don't expect admins to do anything (our admins are actually just the guys that help serverside, we don't do ingame things like teleporting, spawning items and such) and listen to the other people. If you're being immature, expect people to make you go through hell.

If you understand all of this, here's how to join.
The IP is 74.63.225.132:25586.

To play on the server, you'll need our extra mods. I recommend you simply download this quick pack and follow the instructions inside. The most up-to-date extras pack can always be found here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Inacio/

Most of our discussion and information takes place in either our Facepunch thread or our subreddit. Always go there if you see a problem that hasn't been addressed here yet.

Other required information:

Difficulty level: Hard
• Slots / hardware specs: 100 slots / 7GB RAM, 24/7 dedicated hosting

I hope I see some new guys there!

pwillxorz

Jul 29, 2019
normal users can't make ages. Mystcraft is just for mods or using linking books, I guess.

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm...Me and a friend have been looking for a server to play on. But since greifing IS allowed, and apparently according to a comment here, Mystcraft is disabled for normal players (if it was enabled, then sure, we'd join (being able to make an age to keep from getting greifed)), I think we'll keep looking :/

Oxyorum

Jul 29, 2019
I'm crashing upon log-in to the server.
Description: Ticking Screen
It seems to be something up with code chicken core.

Edit: Situation resolved. I am in-game now.