Inability to do /back more than once

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TheSophiaSewlace

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
Good day!

Making a server for my friends, I noticed rather quickly that I can only do /back whenever I died, and not after going /home for example, is there any way to fix this?

Please do tell me if any files are needed!

TheSophiaSewlace

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
PS, this is for.. well, FTB-Utilities, Mc 1.10.2

There was another thread on this that addressed the issue but.. it never showed an actual solution so I'm asking again!

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
back is intended - if enabled in the pack - to only work 1 time after you die, to be able to get back to the place of death.

TeamDman

Jul 7, 2013
If you trust the friends, I believe FTBUtilities lets ops have multiple homes set and removes the cooldown on /home use.
Config values should definitely be preferred if they exist though.

TheSophiaSewlace

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
/home sadly isn't the issue that's much easier to fix, it's the apparent.. sudden.. config that /back can only be used when dying and not.. quite literally for any other reason like present on a small mountain of modpacks.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I see.. there are countless packs and servers where it can be used as many times for as many reasons as one pleases though?

My guess is that you're playing on servers using plugins, FTB utilities is the mod that provides this function for the FTB packs - that doesn't have the same feature as the plugins on servers.

Can you name one mod pack that has this feature while in single player, and I can look that up and see what mod that does that.