In Forestry addons, how much are the underground bees important?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
I'm making a modpack which has Forestry and Underground Biomes, and I want to add MagicBees and possibly ExtraBees. But there is one problem: Underground Biomes doesn't spawn in Rocky or Deep Hives. Are those crucial to the mod, and if so, is there a MineTweaker-like program to edit bee breeding? Sorry, I'm not that experienced with this stuff.

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
They are necessary for all of the binnie's mod mineral bees, plus various others that branch off of those. Magic Bees does not add underground hives, as far as I'm aware.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
They are necessary for all of the binnie's mod mineral bees, plus various others that branch off of those. Magic Bees does not add underground hives, as far as I'm aware.
Well, I researched it a little and found that Magic Bees' Deep Hives will give you bees that are used in the Aware family and Soul family. I know that the Soul family gives a renewable source of Soul Sand, but has an alternate method of creation. However, the Aware Bee apparently is used in some other bees. The thing is that the FTB wiki has quite a bit of strange info derived from the old Thaumic Bees vs. the current Magic Bees, so I'm not sure if the hive will have any effect besides the Soul Sand generation.