Importing stuff to FTB map?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Daica

Jul 29, 2019
I have a house in my regular minecraft world and I would like to move the house to my server.
How can I do this?

Fuubar

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming that your normal world and server use the same mods and configs, you could always use the information Here to import your entire world into your server as a mystcraft age.

Just make a new age, replace it with your world and tweak a few settings (like spawn location) using using something like NBTexplorer.

*edit* Derp, Bukkit plugins aren't helpful...

Flip

Jul 29, 2019
When you say "my" server, do you mean that you operate it?

If so, you can simply use MCEdit to copy it from one save to the other. This assumes that all relevant block ids are the same. You may have to do some manual cleanup/landscaping on the target location after this is done, but it won't be too bad as long as you place it in a similar spot.

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
I have a house in my regular minecraft world and I would like to move the house to my server.
How can I do this?

1. Install schematica.
2. Save the schematic of your house.
3. Enter your server and find where you want your house to be.
4. Load the schematic.
5. Turn on creative mode and build your house.

You'll have to build the house yourself, but since world edit (single player commands), afaik, isn't for SMP you wouldn't be able to import it directly.