Problem import and export buses stop working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
so i play on infinity 1.7.10 and when i go in my world the import and export buses work perfectly but after some point they retain the blue light on them signaling they are connected and are using a free channel but they dont export or import
it sometimes happen on molecular assemblers too when i request them to craft and they have all the ingredients already in the system but they just refuse to craft and its realy annoying me at this point

did anyone encounter this and if so did you find a permenant solution?

N

NerpyDerpston

If they simply weren't working, I would say you don't have enough channels, but that is not what you described. Is there an overload on the system? Is there anything you messed up in the config? That's all I can think of... Your problem may be unique, and definitely very strange.

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
i didnt change anything in the ae2 config and im not sure how to check if there is an overload? i mean my base is pretty large and well there are a lot of channels going everywere but its also somewhat organised to some degree

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
oh no i usualy only run one request or a maximum of 2 at once even tho i have about 50 processor bulks
i saw another post that says it might be an energy issue to the system so i set up a good bunch of dense energy cells and hooked them up to one of my proccessing areas.. no change

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
my molecular assemblers sometimes dont even craft a bunch of draconic cores wich are like simple af to craft its like they forget how to even craft them

N

NerpyDerpston

tsk tsk, I'm sorry that I can't help you. You may want to report that to the mod author. I haven't ever heard of this problem before. Like I said, it may be unique, the first of it's kind.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Not to be Buzz Killington, but since your issue is related to 1.7, there will likely not be a resolution. The majority of mod authors have stopped developing 1.7 mods in favor of 1.10+. Some have stopped developing for 1.10 already and are focusing on 1.11+. The future is now.

I will say what you're describing sounds like a power issue, but you've stated that you worked that angle already. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't want to abandon your world, you can try working around the issue by storing a buffer inventory in a chest or subnetwork, then use other piping solutions to feed and extract from your machines. I'm not sure this will help your Molecular Assemblers, but perhaps the reduced load on your network will fix itself.

I get attached to my worlds, so letting go is never easy. If that's the way you decide to go, my condolences for your loss.